WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN Users Does This Look Familiar?

Lol @Drythe!  Like honey!   Exactly.  Just like Honey........ WEN just draws them  every time and without fail Woman Happy 

I wonder - could it be, because WEN actually DOES have Honey in it's formulas? Hmm????

Super Contributor

I also don't need to tell myself that WEN is working for me because I know it is and so does my stylist.  Yes, there is some hair in the drain.  But not nearly as much as before I started with WEN a few years ago.  I think a previous post said it best.  The WEN models hair looks so much healthier than the Nick models hair.  I really think that says it all.  I used to use some of Nick's products and enjoyed them.  But since I started with WEN there is no going back.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, losing about 100 hairs a day is simple biology. We shed hair and skin cells just like our pets. With WEN I get more of that done in the shower and then I don't have hair all over my house shedding all day like I used to. My hair is super long so you can see when it sheds but I have atleast  3 times the hair I used to have just by look and feel. I'm with the others: I don't have to tell myself anything, I can see and feel the difference WEN makes for me and my hair. I too get compliments all the time now. A few months after I started using WEN (which is now about 2 and a half years ago) pretty much everyone I know started asking me what I changed. It is obvious that it works wonders for my hair. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@GSPgirl wrote:

Funny but I swore by Wen for almost 9 years.  I was faithful to his products until my haircolor wouldn't take over and over again at the salon unless they did a clarifying shampoo first.  I'm back to using Nick and my hair never looked better.  It's thicker and I have less hair in the drain, but you ladies just keep using it and telling yourselves that those few hairs in the shower couldn't possibly be from using Wen.  

@GSPgirl

I don't have to TELL myself anything.  I just LOOK in the mirror and LOVE what I see.  I LISTEN to what others SAY about my gorgeous, bouncy, shiny, hair - this includes my stylist of > 20 years.   

I can't help but wonder about the reaction if I showed up on Nix'mini forum and posted a comment such as this.  

Why don't NIX'ers post on the NIX forum with the stuff they like and  

leave WENNERS to post on the WEN forum with the WEN we love?  

* That would be mature, classy behavior in my mind.  

NEVER have I known a true WENNER to hop on the Nix mini-forum to post snark, but the WEN forum draws Nickers like bees to S HONEY P.

A true testiment to CHAZ!

BTW - I  have use Nix' products.  They made my hair dry, dull, lanky, and the ends frizzled, and tapered off to nothing. Further, the ingredient deck is not to my standards.

And yes, with or without the OK, THIS lady will keep using WEN!

@Drythe, the NC forum is as dull and lifeless as NC's hair.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sailor_moon wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@GSPgirl wrote:

Funny but I swore by Wen for almost 9 years.  I was faithful to his products until my haircolor wouldn't take over and over again at the salon unless they did a clarifying shampoo first.  I'm back to using Nick and my hair never looked better.  It's thicker and I have less hair in the drain, but you ladies just keep using it and telling yourselves that those few hairs in the shower couldn't possibly be from using Wen.  

@GSPgirl

I don't have to TELL myself anything.  I just LOOK in the mirror and LOVE what I see.  I LISTEN to what others SAY about my gorgeous, bouncy, shiny, hair - this includes my stylist of > 20 years.   

I can't help but wonder about the reaction if I showed up on Nix'mini forum and posted a comment such as this.  

Why don't NIX'ers post on the NIX forum with the stuff they like and  

leave WENNERS to post on the WEN forum with the WEN we love?  

* That would be mature, classy behavior in my mind.  

NEVER have I known a true WENNER to hop on the Nix mini-forum to post snark, but the WEN forum draws Nickers like bees to S HONEY P.

A true testiment to CHAZ!

BTW - I  have use Nix' products.  They made my hair dry, dull, lanky, and the ends frizzled, and tapered off to nothing. Further, the ingredient deck is not to my standards.

And yes, with or without the OK, THIS lady will keep using WEN!

@Drythe, the NC forum is as dull and lifeless as NC's hair.

@sailor_moon

Good One!  It does seem pretty much a One woman show.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze

I adore your Snoopy avatar!

(California just introduced the Snoopy license plate, proceeds support art museums. Can't wait to receive mine.)

Snoopy makes me smile.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

@HappyDaze

I adore your Snoopy avatar!

(California just introduced the Snoopy license plate, proceeds support art museums. Can't wait to receive mine.)

Snoopy makes me smile.

oh my gosh, seriously @1Professor?? I would LOVE a snoopy license plate!!  How cute is that?? Snoopy makes me smile too. I just love him!

Image result for california snoopy license plate