WEN

Regular Contributor

I am so excited about this TSV- I would probably not have tried the WWP CC otherwise. I got only one but that's because I am very stocked up on CC and oil after the summer OTO sets.

I was not at all a fan of the descriptions of the scent but I think the idea ( someone posted it recently) of mixing it with FGP was genius.

Valued Contributor

Oh my I'm going to get into so much trouble today lol. That fall styling essentials is a crazy good deal.

Honored Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

Hi Wenners!  I ordered two TSVs in TT, a 319 mousse duo and a SAM VTS duo.  😃

HI @BExplorer, it's great to see you. It sounds like you are off to a great start. 

I'm going to be orering two LAV TSVs for a friend of mine... LAV never sells out early so I've got some time. 

Have you seen today's three Wen ODOs? Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@kesstrain wrote:

I am so proud of my self control guys. I have not bought anything until today. 

* bebe777 high fives @kesstrain *

Way to go!! Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

@bebe777- thanks for the info I am going to need a new closet for my Wen- OTO's are irresistible AGAIN!

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

great to see you @HSB1204, lol I just got home about 15 minutes ago... just in time to chat. Smiley Happy

@nikki48 and @Drythe should be here sooon Smiley Happy

Welcome back @bebe777! I'm glad you made it just in time for the chat!

Are you getting the TSV?

lol, @HSB1204, I made it back with 15 minutes to spare. Smiley Happy

I'm going to order two of the Lav TSVs .. or maybe three for gifts for a friend of mine... I get to keep the FVWP CC. SHe gets some of the oils and remoist and the rest are for presents... I'll also be ordering 2-3 for the winter currant and the spring cherry blossom. Smiley Happy

Crazy good deal!!! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

Hi Wenners!  I ordered two TSVs in TT, a 319 mousse duo and a SAM VTS duo.  😃

HI @BExplorer, it's great to see you. It sounds like you are off to a great start. 

I'm going to be orering two LAV TSVs for a friend of mine... LAV never sells out early so I've got some time. 

Have you seen today's three Wen ODOs? Smiley Wink

Hi @bebe777, so glad you made it back to the Wen forum!  That's a lucky friend you have!  Yes, I did see the ODOs, thanks so much for posting.  I am mulling those over.  🤔

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Re: WEN - September

[ Edited ]

Did everyone see A290195?

Three piece styling set!  On AD!   Wowzza!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

Ok..... Two ODOs  in FTP on AD!!!!!!, FTP RTM duo and the three TSVs!

Did anyone grab the FGP gallon?

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

I ordered the POM. It's my favorite scent in the classic line and I haven't used it for a while so I had wanted to buy a bottle. I figured I might as well get the TSV since the total price is pretty much what one 32 oz. bottle would cost me!

@HSB1204, since az has also given us free S&H... you can really say that about any one of the individual products... buy one, and get three for free!!! Smiley Happy

Thank you, Chaz!! Smiley Happy