WEN

Valued Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

Thank you for starting the September chat thread @Suz585!

I can't believe it's September already but I'm looking forward to September 23 even though I don't need more Wen. I'm sure Chaz will bring something tempting, though, and my willpower goes out the window. Cat Very Happy

@HSB1204 I completely agree with you! I don't "need" anymore WEN  . . . . at all . . . Not even a little bit . . . My stash is sloooooowly diminishing . . . . I'm super happy to use it up and open new bottles . . . But . . . Then . , . . Chaz comes to town and all the will power and planning is out the window! At least I know I'm not alone, Thanks @HSB1204!

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

Oh definitely!  I've been using my stash.  Gotta replenish.  I've been counting down the days since I heard he's gonna be back the 23rd.  Thank you for wishing everyone an enjoyable summer, very sweet.  I loved summer as a kid but now it just is too hot and not fun but my kitty loves it!  Anyway, those deals!  Wow!  That was great, I think it ends tonight or something like that.  Yes, I CANNOT wait until 9/23!!!!

Respected Contributor

Thank you, bebe for all that info!  GREAT JOB!!! XXXOOO hope you're well and doing okay too!

Trusted Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

I made Winter Vanilla Mint cake this weekend lol

chocolate cake. I made the buttercream frosting with vanilla, mint extract, black cocoa powder and I shaved some bittersweet chocolate into the frosting at the end so there is a little burst of bittersweet chocolate in each bite. It came out yummy. 

OMG that sounds ULTRA yum! What a cool recipe.

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN - September

[ Edited ]

I know there are a number of Wenners who use Andrew Lessman's Procaps Labs Supplements. 

you can find the info on Andrew's October Schedule and the special values in the Andrew Lessman Shows (and his blog) - October 2016 thread (which is in the Wellness forum).

Also, Andrew will be having some special values this weekend on HSN2. -- HSN is running these shows and Andrew won't be a part of them (it's just the HSN hosts). My guess is that a number of products will be offered with some basic savings. -- The shows begin at midnight tonight  (i.e. Friday, September 16th) and run through Monday morning, September 19th. -- I spoke with Procaps and the special pricing will also be listed on the Procaps site (for easy access) on Friday, September 16th.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

@HappyDaze @Drythe @sonechko @AlohaSun @ANewHue @avid shopper @Beeweaver @BExplorer @BichonEmma @Brdwygurl @Caitlinh429 @Campion @candys mine @ChynnaBlue @CoCo87 @Deanie @Debzzz @Diva1Donna @Harley2013 @hopi @icezeus @islandgrrl @jennys kid @jpie @Kjelle @Mgggg1 @CoastalGal @Luvitorleaveit1 @Mary Bailey @Mirage08 @mom2four0418 @Nightowlz @nikki48 @Ilovelife123 @NycVixen @quadmimi @RunnerMom @sailor_moon @sueinsf  @SurferWife @Susan25 @Suz585 @Thia-Winter @Tribesters @untitled @VaBelle35 @vermint @Wen_Woman @77yangya @yisbuff2

Regular Contributor

@bebe777 Good to know. Thank you for the info!  Have a great day. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @bebe777! I already got the Marine thingie and Hair and Skin from them! I'll look for the new offers too.

Respected Contributor
Oh thank you @bebe777 ..I got the email also & our cinnamon is one of the specials!., yeh
Your great to keep us up on everything..Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

@bebe777

so funny because I was thinking of you and hoping you would see all the new 'stuff'.😀

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 Thx for sharing the info. I will have to check it out. I guess I need to see what I need to order if anything. I stocked up last 2 shows when he had some deals plus a few coupons I used. I will order his CoQ10 TSV.