WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: WEN - September

[ Edited ]

Well, I have already gone nuts. Earlier in the week I got two TSVs, TT and FIG. I really hope I like the smell of the white pumpkin or at least don't hate it and my hair can handle it. This summer I have found that my hair honestly is at its very best when I only use the core formulas. Too bad about all that BGT I have and love. Hey, @bebe777, if I don't like that white pumpkin, do you want it? I'm gonna have a few.

Anyway, I got the four piece styling ODO in SAM (even though styling cream is the last thing I need). It's a good deal and I need mousse and GS. I'm hoping that I can switch to tea tree for my second shipment at 20% off!

Of course I had to get the FGP rtm duo. I missed out on it last year. And though I have one more of my 319 TSV shipments coming in November, I got a 319 body treatment. Oh, and a tea tree/sam 16 oz. CC duo.

Good thing I didn't get any new Wen over the summer!!

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Did everyone see A290195?

Three piece styling set!  On AD!   Wowzza!

@Drythe, wow how did you find that one? 

It's not coming up on my screen search. 

lol, QVC is getting really sneaky!!!  

@bebe777

Qvc can't fool me, Sneaky is my middle NAME!

Picked up Light EDP, TSV on AD, and this 3 piece styling kit on AD in WWP.  Perfect for me because I don't need CC.

* bebe777 bows to the Top Sleuth * Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Three piece styling set!  On AD!   Wowzza!

@Drythe, wow how did you find that one? 

It's not coming up on my screen search. 

lol, QVC is getting really sneaky!!!  

@bebe777

Qvc can't fool me, Sneaky is my middle NAME!

Picked up Light EDP, TSV on AD, and this 3 piece styling kit on AD in WWP.  Perfect for me because I don't need CC.

I never thought I would see the day that I'm making progress in using up my SC. I "only" have 5 unopened bottles left. That's a new record for me considering how long it has always taken me to use up a bottle. Cat Very Happy

Valued Contributor
Correction: I need mousse, NOT mouse! 🙂
Honored Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

Ok..... Two ODOs  in FTP on AD!!!!!!, FTP RTM duo and the three TSVs!

Did anyone grab the FGP gallon?

@nikki48, oh my gosh... lol, you were right abou this being a busy night for me... I didn't even realize the FGP gallon was available... though Chaz had hinted that it would be launched today for this season.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@jennys kid wrote:
Correction: I need mousse, NOT mouse! 🙂

😆😂

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

OMG girls the ODOs do offer 20% off the following shipments. I ordered both the styling set and the CC and oil set and they both offer it!

You are so funny!  

Honored Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Three piece styling set!  Wowzza!

YES, grabbed it!

@Drythe and @nikki48.... lol, ok you two... spillSmiley Happy How did you find out about this special offer that isn't in the listings ?!!?? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

I ordered the POM. It's my favorite scent in the classic line and I haven't used it for a while so I had wanted to buy a bottle. I figured I might as well get the TSV since the total price is pretty much what one 32 oz. bottle would cost me!

@HSB1204, since az has also given us free S&H... you can really say that about any one of the individual products... buy one, and get three for free!!! Smiley Happy

Thank you, Chaz!! Smiley Happy

@bebe777 So true! Even a little helps so it's nice when you don't have to pay shipping. Cat Happy

And it's really amazing for our Aloha girls @SurferWife and @AlohaSun... and of course King Toby Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Three piece styling set!  Wowzza!

YES, grabbed it!

@Drythe and @nikki48.... lol, ok you two... spillSmiley Happy How did you find out about this special offer that isn't in the listings ?!!?? Smiley Happy

@bebe777 QVC must have given them special access because I searched and searched for ODOs but couldn't find anything!