WEN

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777, did you notice quite a few of the Wen items have updated. The easy pay offer now says 'Easy Pay Offer Expires 9/25/16 at 11:59 PM PT!'
I wonder if thats a sign that people are buying Wen like crazy and they want to keep it going.

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Hey Friends,

I just faxed off a big project, but I was watching.  Couldn't post because I don't have enough hands to type on 2 keyboards.  Guess I missed all the fun here!

@I logged off last night @ 2 AM, but was so wired I couldn't get to sleep.  Anyone else have the same problem?

#IAmTeamWEN

Me too @Drythe! Was up still reading missed chat posts, and looking at those beautiful ODOs - enjoying till probably after 3am Pacific time. @bebe777 was here, and couple other girls. But Bebe was working on her WENnotifications, and I was only bummin around - wired up.

@sonechko

Hope you're still here.  I have wanted to ask you if you follow Sergei Polunin?  He is a fantastic dancer.  I follow him on FB and often think when he's not speaking English you could tell me what he is saying!

No @Drythe, I did not know about Sergei Polunin. He looks very interesting - I'll check him out dance! Of course, just let me know - I'll look it up and translate for you Drythe, with pleasure.

@sonechko  Google Take Me To The Church w/ his name.  He's Ukrainian.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Yeah I know @Drythe. I quickly checked with Wicki. But he also dances in russian ballet companies. I'll look at him dance on youtube.

Trusted Contributor

@nikki48 thanks for the update.  I'm pretty po'd they didn't give Chaz a prime time spot to end his day here.  My sister and a friend called me a little bit ago to ask when the last show was to watch.  Well his last show ended @ 4pm their time...5 my time.  That means anyone who worked today and wanted to watch today didn't get to.  Needless to say, they will order and now Chaz won't get the credit.

Something is wrong with QVC.  This BS with the WEN schedule and then they have a all day 6 EP on beauty, but no beauty shows till tonight.  Way to go QVC.

Anyone know when his hit will be tonight?  I might add a few more things...maybe.

Esteemed Contributor

I swear @Suebdoo and @nikki48,  that Q would not see a one penny of mine, if not for Chaz Dean and his WEN being sold here. Because of that, they collect literally thousands from me alone. I am sure not a small change from you too, ladies. I am hissed.

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I swear @Suebdoo and @nikki48,  that Q would not see a one penny of mine, if not for Chaz Dean and his WEN being sold here. Because of that, they collect literally thousands from me alone. I am sure not a small change from you too, ladies. I am hissed.

@sonechko I wish Chaz could get the leftover kits and sell them on his site like Isomers does.  I'd be all over that.  I'd even offer to come help them pack and ship.  Well if I lived closer.  😛

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko@nikki48

ITA. Every Chaz item I looked up,  when I scrolled to the bottom of the page, there were several NC items wedged in.  I'm sure it's just coincidence, but still it's just TOO bad.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo

I was surprised by this as well. I live in Southern California, and was at work today.  I was expecting a show this evening. I think either bebe777 or bruingirl posted that he would be on Friday night beauty tonight. I waited until he did his presentation which was 7:00 pst  to purchase. I wanted him to get the credit.

Sandra did mention that he would be back at the end of the show.

Honored Contributor

@AlohaSun wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

Another secret dropped.... Mandarin Italian Fig & Bamboo Green Tea (EDP, I think) launches in November.

@nikki48 Nice!  BGT EDP sounds wonderful, but alas they don't ship to Hawaii.

Thanks for the Secret Update!

@AlohaSun @nikki48

I'm SO in for that BGG EDP!

#IAmTeamWEN

Trusted Contributor

@icezeus  Glad you were able to !  Thanks for letting me know.....now I will have to watch .....and only order WEN ! 😁