WEN

Super Contributor

Bebe,

It's great to see you back! Thank you for spending the time posting the deals as well! I too was hoping for Alberti tonight.

I'm still debating on what I need versus want.  I tried all the first 2 years of seasonals in TSV'sor ADs plus a couple since but not FTP and am stocked on the 2 originals I can use, but still want the TSV but have been tying to stay strong.  I have the last delivery of 319 coming any day and was trying to stick with that only.  The easy pay and no shipping is't helping my resolve! Of course, I want to try the new seasonal too and love the oils, so I think I'm going to lose the battle of not buying anything!

Esteemed Contributor

This is when you need to buy - when the prices are this good, @Katmary!  TSVs and ODOs on your favorite scents. Did you see, both ODO's have a 20% OFF on the second shipment? They are not going to last long into the tomorrow's.

Valued Contributor

Re: WEN - September

[ Edited ]

@sonechko @bebe777 Thanks for the TT links and the info. I ordered the TT this morning! I think I'm good for awhile! I have everything I want to try so now I can just enjoy watching Chaz and learning. You WEN ladies are the best Heart

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

Re: WEN - September

[ Edited ]

@Debzzz wrote:

@sonechko @bebe777 Thanks for the TT links and the info. I ordered the TT this morning! I think I'm good for awhile! I have everything I want to try so now ai can just enjoy watching Chaz and learning. You WEN ladies are the best Heart

@Debzzz, I'm so glad that you decided to try the Tea Tree (TT) TSV option. TT works well for just about everyone.

Like me they may go on to other scents later on -- I'm a Restorative, Seasonals, 613 & Wen Men girl -- but they'll go back to TT in a hot minute (like me) when the need arises. 

I hope you'll share how you like it... lol, and I think you will Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. And I agree, the Wenners in this forum are the very best!! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Hi everyone!  I am on the east coast, and I woke up to amazing ODO prices!  Here's what I got:  the 4 piece classic styling kit in TT and POM (use every one of these products!), the 3 piece styling kit in FTP and VWP (never tried any of these pieces in the seasonals) and a 613 NBT. Love that we have 6 easy pays on everything!

Trusted Contributor

Y'all these are some amazing prices. I was not going to get this TSV, but I almost feel like it is worth it just for the oil. I could redistribute the rest of the kit. Hmmmmm.

SO EXCITED about the FTP styling, and contemplating the other styling kit.

Trusted Contributor

I feel like I'm in a Wen hangover! I jumped up because Chaz and Team Wen were on Periscope. They were wide awake and bouncing!

Hubby was kinda sad that I didnt tell him I was taking the day off, he wanted to sleep in and hang with me. I love him....... but the point was shopping for Wen without him, lol. Maybe I will be a nice wife and cook him breakfast in bed tomorrow... he needs a day.

Decisions, decisions..... lets see what the day brings. More Wen orders, I'm sure!

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

I feel like I'm in a Wen hangover! I jumped up because Chaz and Team Wen were on Periscope. They were wide awake and bouncing!

Hubby was kinda sad that I didnt tell him I was taking the day off, he wanted to sleep in and hang with me. I love him....... but the point was shopping for Wen without him, lol. Maybe I will be a nice wife and cook him breakfast in bed tomorrow... he needs a day.

Decisions, decisions..... lets see what the day brings. More Wen orders, I'm sure!

Oh wow @nikki48 you are going to have a great Wen day!  I wish I could use more, (silly itchy head that I get) ....but I can use the mousse and styling cream it seems.

Did you see Maria's hair last night, (blonde Maria) her hair is my dream, I watched every minute of what Chaz said about it, if only Chaz could make a stop over in Az, & do my hair!!....lol

Esteemed Contributor

@yisbuff2

I was thinking the same thing. It's worth it just for the oil. Then, If I go on A/D I could get the upcoming scents and stash with the stash that I already have. That I promised myself that I would not increase this year.

Does anyone know how long unopened WEN is good for? I know if it's open the lifespan is isupposed to be about two years.

Honored Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

Y'all these are some amazing prices. I was not going to get this TSV, but I almost feel like it is worth it just for the oil. I could redistribute the rest of the kit. Hmmmmm.

SO EXCITED about the FTP styling, and contemplating the other styling kit.

@yisbuff2, lol, I think that a lot of Wenners are thinking the very same thing thing. Here's my plan for my three TSVs: 

32oz LAV CC -- always gets gifted to a good friend as a present

16oz FVWP CC -- alll alll mine... for me!!! Smiley Happy

4oz Oil -- one for my friend, one for another friend and one for my sister (lol, I'm happily swmming in Wen Oils) Smiley Happy

4oz Remoist -- One for my friend, one may be placed and I'm sure I can think of what to do with the third one. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy