WEN

Respected Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

Such a great deal, I have to get it in TT and Fig! Oil, new seasonal and Free shipping!!!

I really wanted the early order... but oh well.  Apparently the AD will give you the new winter and sping seasonal as well.

@nikki48  If you are on AD do they notify you of the new scent before it is sent out in case you don't want it?  I try to avoid getting extra Wen items that I know I won't use.  

I will probably purchase the September tsv on AD but I really don't like pumpkin and probably won't use the new seasonal but plan on giving it to a friend who uses Wen.  I may like the new winter and spring seasonals but am not a fan of fall scents.  The only fall scent that I currently use is FTP.   

@Susan25 that, I'm not sure about. You could push out your shipment date until after the new seasonal has been released. Like say a week or more, then you will know for sure if its something you want to try.

FTP is the only fall I currently use as well, its also my favorite seasonal scent. I bought everything he sold in FTP.  SHP has become my favorite seasonal for results.

If I order the September tsv on AD I could also cancel it.  Especially if I know that I want to order at least two of the December tsv's.  It would be nice to know what the December tsv selection will be so that I could make a decision before the 2nd September tsv is shipped.  I already decided to order the BGT, MIF and FF december tsv if it is offered again this December.  I also may order the December tsv in the seasonal scents but we really don't know what seasonals would be included or Chaz and QVC could change the December tsv's slightly.  Although, I do recall last December we had a choice of (5) core formulas, (5) seasonal formulas and the rice formula was (2) BGT's, (2) MIF's and one FF formula.   So if I know that I would use at least (4) of the (5) seasonal selections I would order it.  It isn't worth it for me to order the December tsv in any formula if I know that I wouldn't use at least 4 of the 5 formulas.  I don't gift Wen but have done this in the past.  My wish list of the seasonal selection would be SHP, SOB, FTP, WWC and either SCLV or SMC.  I like all of the summer seasonals so would be happy with any of them and would use them.  

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

I hope we get an ingredient deck soon. 

yep, same here @jaxs mom! This is what I am waiting on as well before i make a decision.

Didnt Dooters hint about honey in the new seasonal? If so I know my hair will be happy, it seems to love everything with the honey complex. Now we shall see how happy my nose will be.

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

Such a great deal, I have to get it in TT and Fig! Oil, new seasonal and Free shipping!!!

I really wanted the early order... but oh well.  Apparently the AD will give you the new winter and sping seasonal as well.

@nikki48  If you are on AD do they notify you of the new scent before it is sent out in case you don't want it?  I try to avoid getting extra Wen items that I know I won't use.  

I will probably purchase the September tsv on AD but I really don't like pumpkin and probably won't use the new seasonal but plan on giving it to a friend who uses Wen.  I may like the new winter and spring seasonals but am not a fan of fall scents.  The only fall scent that I currently use is FTP.   

@Susan25 that, I'm not sure about. You could push out your shipment date until after the new seasonal has been released. Like say a week or more, then you will know for sure if its something you want to try.

FTP is the only fall I currently use as well, its also my favorite seasonal scent. I bought everything he sold in FTP.  SHP has become my favorite seasonal for results.

If I order the September tsv on AD I could also cancel it.  Especially if I know that I want to order at least two of the December tsv's.  It would be nice to know what the December tsv selection will be so that I could make a decision before the 2nd September tsv is shipped.  I already decided to order the BGT, MIF and FF december tsv if it is offered again this December.  I also may order the December tsv in the seasonal scents but we really don't know what seasonals would be included or Chaz and QVC could change the December tsv's slightly.  Although, I do recall last December we had a choice of (5) core formulas, (5) seasonal formulas and the rice formula was (2) BGT's, (2) MIF's and one FF formula.   So if I know that I would use at least (4) of the (5) seasonal selections I would order it.  It isn't worth it for me to order the December tsv in any formula if I know that I wouldn't use at least 4 of the 5 formulas.  I don't gift Wen but have done this in the past.  My wish list of the seasonal selection would be SHP, SOB, FTP, WWC and either SCLV or SMC.  I like all of the summer seasonals so would be happy with any of them and would use them.  

You could cancel or just skip shipments. I change my shipment days all the time without issue. When there is a good TSV, I usually order two on AD and stagger the shipping dates. Depending on what else I buy I move them around. This way I basically continue receiving TSVs for over a year.

Usually, I order just one December TSV and two of each on AD in March and Sept. With Chaz bringing more gallons this year, I will be doing a bit of moving dates.

#IAmTeamWen
Regular Contributor
Is honey in it the new scent? My hair needs honey. Everything honey works so well. Though I still lose a lot of hair. I think it's just the extreme volume I have.

Which traditional scent is most moisturizing? Idk if I like any non seasonals. I'm a scent person lol.
Trusted Contributor

@MommaNJ629 wrote:
Is honey in it the new scent? My hair needs honey. Everything honey works so well. Though I still lose a lot of hair. I think it's just the extreme volume I have.

Which traditional scent is most moisturizing? Idk if I like any non seasonals. I'm a scent person lol.

Fig is the most moisturizing of the Core scents.

#IAmTeamWen
Contributor

What is the price?

Esteemed Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

I hope we get an ingredient deck soon. 

yep, same here @jaxs mom! This is what I am waiting on as well before i make a decision.

Didnt Dooters hint about honey in the new seasonal? If so I know my hair will be happy, it seems to love everything with the honey complex. Now we shall see how happy my nose will be.

Yes @nikki48, he sure did! I clearly remember the "honey" hint. Does not have to be in the product name though, but honey can be in the product itself. I'd hope! Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@MommaNJ629 wrote:

There was a "hint" about honey from Dooters, @MommaNJ629. The FIG is the most moisturizing core scent in WEN. It's fragrance some like, some don't.

Respected Contributor

I can't wait!! This has been the longest time that I have gone without seeing Chaz on the Q. Frankly, it's making me a little sad. I love the Wen shows!! I know this FVWP will be totally worth the wait. I'm sure it smells heavenly. I just hope it is available in some form on September 1st. I still have half of a 16 oz. bottle of FGP left from last fall, but I can't wait for this one. I didn't care for the spicy scent in FGP that much, so I'm sure I will love this new fall seasonal. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

And just when I thought I was safe from being tempted to order anything.... sigh.. I love vanilla and I love pumpkin, and I love the Oils... 

What date is the tsv?