WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN - September Chat 2015

Chaz has his hair down Smiley Very Happy I can't stay up much longer, gotta get up at 5:00 AM ET for yard sales (it's the most fun part of my job description) Then I gotta work at the store til 5:00 PM (also fun)Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

OMGosh!

Chas has his hair down!

Be still my foolish heart!   Oh WOW!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 Did you decide which formula you're getting the TSV in?

lol, I'm still hedging my bets... I've already ordered TT because that will go quickly.

I'll order LAV later. I'm still on the fence about POM, CA and FIG... Smiley Wink

TT is a great choice! I would order POM if it wasn't for the fact that I don't like the oil at all. I realize it's still a great deal but I don't want to be stuck with a huge bottle of an oil that I refuse to use. I guess I could always sell it but I got TT and Fig already so that should do it for me. Cat Happy

I don't like the scent for the POM CC but it works well on my hair so I know I can use it. 

A few days ago, on periscope, Chaz mentioned that the POM (with rosemary) was the best for promoting hair growth. The TT was great... but POM was better, so now I'm considering POM... lol, I know myself. I'm going to wait it out throught the afternoon. There's always plenty of POM around.

Honored Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

1,000 TSVs ordered in the first five minutes of the show!!

Do they ever say how many pre-orders there were?

Usually they include the pre-orders when they say how many have been sold. I'm surprised they didn't include them to inflate the totsal ordered. 

12:12am -- 3,500 ordered this hour

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Chaz has his hair down Smiley Very Happy I can't stay up much longer, gotta get up at 5:00 AM ET for yard sales (it's the most fun part of my job description) Then I gotta work at the store til 5:00 PM (also fun)Smiley Very Happy

you have the perfect job for you... and you get to pick up Wen remoist for $3Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

OMGosh!

Chas has his hair down!

Your wish was granted! Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

OMGosh!

Chas has his hair down!

I know... I love a man with well cared for long hair.!!! Smiley Wink

Contributor

I'm so happy I got the POM!! I love the treatments oils but haven't tried POM yet. What does the POM treatement oil smell like? Is it similar to the CC or different because of the rosemary?

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

OMGosh!

Chas has his hair down!

Your wish was granted! Cat Wink

I am so thrilled!  He DOES love us!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

somebody somewhere has to ko=now what this Wen dupe is... I am so curious about this. It's clear that Chaz is really annoyed that this particular brand tries to pretend that they're Wen.