WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN - September Chat 2015

@jennys kid wrote:

RSVP-ing yes!

bebe, you are adorable.

hey everyone! i'm about to jump in the shower to rinse out the tt oil treatment that's been in my hair almost all day and do a double cleanse with tt cc and then i'm parking my behind in front of the tv to watch everyone FREAK OUT about the TSV. i mean really, it's kind of insane. a dream come true! xoxo

lol, and thank you for RSVPing. I'm so excited about this upcoming Wen show 11-hour fest!!!

Valued Contributor

@bebe777  Thanks for invite! I'm hoping to stay up for the midnight show but I know I'll never make it through the whole 2 hours. I got up at 5 today and have to be up at 7 tomorrow. I'm DVRing all the shows of course. We will be gone in the morning but should be back around 1. And I have to bake a cake and make deviled eggs, but I can do that and watch my Wen at the same time. Gotta love an open floor plan! Lol! 

Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Esteemed Contributor

This is an open chat and all Wenners, newbies or ancient ones (like Drythe and HappyDaze ), silly (like sonechko and FleaMktQn ) or serious (??? I got nothing for that), 613ers, Classics girls, Seasonal Lovers, passionate Restorative liner, over 18 Wen Kids at heart, and... cause we'd never leave them out, the Wen Men. Smiley Happy

Bebe!

Stamping right foot, once. Twice. --- Me? silly? Woman Mad I DID say a quite serious thing on this board. Once. I clearly remember, I did.

....or was I dreaming???

One thing placates my distress somewhat - my dear friend - FleaMktQn, is right here with me in the "silly" category.

Valued Contributor

omg...11 hours?! i need to take a deep breath. i need to remind myself that i dont NEED to try the tsv in lavender.

go, go gadget willpower!!!

hahaha-- why are they showing that tsv in tea tree? that is not long for this world. i guess they are letting us see it while we still can.

Valued Contributor

I have my necessitites...2 TSVs and 2 8oz ReMoist ordered. So time to relax and hope not be enticed to go "bat monkey crazy" for any surprises.
Honored Contributor

@BethanyB wrote:

@bebe777  Thanks for invite! I'm hoping to stay up for the midnight show but I know I'll never make it through the whole 2 hours. I got up at 5 today and have to be up at 7 tomorrow. I'm DVRing all the shows of course. We will be gone in the morning but should be back around 1. And I have to bake a cake and make deviled eggs, but I can do that and watch my Wen at the same time. Gotta love an open floor plan! Lol! 

@BethanyB it will be fun to have you here for even part of the time!!!

Try to catch the later shows live becasue there will be two Wen OTOs tomorrow. On is in the 10pm-midnight ET show and then there is another one. -- Cooper told Cahz about them tonight... he didn't know about them. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

UNOFFICIAL WEN FORUM CHAT-VITE

your presence is requested at the midnight ET hour (about an hour from now)

for a fun filled, full fledged Wen Chat 

to kick off Chaz's September 5th Wen TSV... and just for the fun of it Smiley Happy

This is an open chat and all Wenners, newbies or ancient ones (like Drythe and HappyDaze ), silly (like sonechko and FleaMktQn ) or serious (??? I got nothing for that), 613ers, Classics girls, Seasonal Lovers, passionate Restorative liner, over 18 Wen Kids at heart, and... cause we'd never leave them out, the Wen Men. Smiley Happy

I'm notifying anyone who's been chatting in the Wen forum for the past few hours, but everyone is welcome to join in!!

-- her silliness herself (with the bouncy Wen model MIF hair), bebe Smiley Wink

@icezeus@  @Wen Woman @Save the Whales @BackwoodsBarbie @riley1  @HSB1204

I'm ready for it! I decided to do a WWC oil treatment while watching the TSV presentation. It'll only be 9:00pm my time so I can stay awake for it! Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Bebe!

Stamping right foot, once. Twice. --- Me? silly? Woman Mad I DID say a quite serious thing on this board. Once. I clearly remember, I did.

....or was I dreaming???

One thing placates my distress somewhat - my dear friend - FleaMktQn, is right here with me in the "silly" category.

sonechko, lol, I think it was in one of those parallel universes that you check out on occasion... lol, I know them well. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@jennys kid wrote:

omg...11 hours?! i need to take a deep breath. i need to remind myself that i dont NEED to try the tsv in lavender.

go, go gadget willpower!!!

hahaha-- why are they showing that tsv in tea tree? that is not long for this world. i guess they are letting us see it while we still can.

have I mentioned that Chaz uses the expensive really good lavender from the south of France Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:
I have my necessitites...2 TSVs and 2 8oz ReMoist ordered. So time to relax and hope not be enticed to go "bat monkey crazy" for any surprises.

and there's always the eye candy... Jack and buddies Smiley Happy