Respected Contributor

Re: WEN - September Chat 2015

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 Did you decide which formula you're getting the TSV in?

lol, I'm still hedging my bets... I've already ordered TT because that will go quickly.

I'll order LAV later. I'm still on the fence about POM, CA and FIG... Smiley Wink

TT is a great choice! I would order POM if it wasn't for the fact that I don't like the oil at all. I realize it's still a great deal but I don't want to be stuck with a huge bottle of an oil that I refuse to use. I guess I could always sell it but I got TT and Fig already so that should do it for me. Cat Happy

I don't like the scent for the POM CC but it works well on my hair so I know I can use it. 

A few days ago, on periscope, Chaz mentioned that the POM (with rosemary) was the best for promoting hair growth. The TT was great... but POM was better, so now I'm considering POM... lol, I know myself. I'm going to wait it out throught the afternoon. There's always plenty of POM around.

That's interesting. Well, if you like an overly sweet scent the POM oil is for you! I do want my hair to grow faster but I'd say the POM oil scent is number two on my list of Wen scents I can't stand - FAS being number one, of course. Cat Tongue

lol, feel free to send any unwanted FAS my way. Smiley Happy 

I used to hate the POM scent but, I've gotten used to it so I know I'll be able to use it. Honestly, I can't imagine that the POM/rosemary in my scalp overnight would be any worse than TT. Smiley Wink

That is true. The TT oil scent is also pretty strong but I can usually make most of the scent go away if I just apply the oil a few hours before bedtime. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

What in the world is the drinking word?

Chaz can't say it he doesn' know it.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

This is an open chat and all Wenners, newbies or ancient ones (like Drythe and HappyDaze ), silly (like sonechko and FleaMktQn ) or serious (??? I got nothing for that), 613ers, Classics girls, Seasonal Lovers, passionate Restorative liner, over 18 Wen Kids at heart, and... cause we'd never leave them out, the Wen Men. Smiley Happy

Bebe!

Stamping right foot, once. Twice. --- Me? silly? Woman Mad I DID say a quite serious thing on this board. Once. I clearly remember, I did.

....or was I dreaming???

One thing placates my distress somewhat - my dear friend - FleaMktQn, is right here with me in the "silly" category.

sonechko, lol, I think it was in one of those parallel universes that you check out on occasion... lol, I know them well. Smiley Wink

Yeah Bebe. I cross into yours, you cross into mine. Every once in a while!!! Smiley Happy

Well, I'm in the Ancient category, and I'm not happy!  Sulking!

@Drythe ,you have sage wisdom... I said ancient, not on life support Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

hey-- over the summer didn't chaz say he was determined to have alicia on with her hair curly instead of blown straight? i was looking forward to that. guess he lost the battle. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@DoxieMomma wrote:

Howdy hoe ladies......hope all is well with everyone! I've done my part, I've already received my TSV in TT and have a CA on the way. 😉

I'm loooooving the hair on the model with short, blonde hair. Very, very cool. 

I'll be in and out tomorrow, college football is starting and I'm getting ready for our Fantasy Football draft.......very important things 😃

Oh, I started a thread regarding the Wen Men CC, looking for reviews, all thoughts are appreciated!

Doxie Momma, have a great evening and stop back by later today!!!

Thanks for starting a Wen Men thread... it's much needed!!

Sleep well!! Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@Drythe , oh great ancient one, at least @bebe777 didn't put you in the antiquated category.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

did we make one?

Honored Contributor

@Cin001 wrote:

With the formula's, I can only POM as I have to be gluten free....it's grown on me too.  I have to say, I don't mind the scent of the POM oil.

@Cin001 welcome, I'm glad you made it to the chat!! Smiley Happy

I'll probably be purchasing POM later today, so I appreciate hearing that the POM oil grows on you.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Whatever y'all want it to be. I had a late supper of cereal and milk with fresh peaches. No alcohol mixes well with that!  Now, tomorrow night, err.....afternoon, it's on 🍺🍺

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

shoot, I knew there was something we forgot. 

What's a good drinking word? Smiley Wink