WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN - September Chat 2015

@bebe777

I really appreciate all of the time and effort that you put into keeping us informed.

Take a bow bebe!!

Frequent Contributor

Hello fellow Wenners,

I read and participate on this forum at times but have been away for awhile and boy have things changed!  I thought I would never find this forum!  Anyway, I like to peruse this site for all the great tips and all of the latest and greatest.  I really appreciate all the info that is shared and just wanted to say "Thanks".   Looking forward to 9/5.  Have a wenderful day everyone...Cindy

Honored Contributor

@Cin001 wrote:

Hello fellow Wenners,

I read and participate on this forum at times but have been away for awhile and boy have things changed!  I thought I would never find this forum!  Anyway, I like to peruse this site for all the great tips and all of the latest and greatest.  I really appreciate all the info that is shared and just wanted to say "Thanks".   Looking forward to 9/5.  Have a wenderful day everyone...Cindy

@Cin001 -- Hi Cindy, and welcome back to the Wen forum!!!😀 I'm glad you were able to find us!! 😀 You got back in time to join in all the fun for Saturday's blow out Wen TSV day!!!

-- bebe 😀

Esteemed Contributor

I have a question for ladies that have transferred product (CC) from one container to the next. I think that I am going to pick up an additional TSV in TT. I was thinking about purchasing in AD as well. If I do this, I will not need to pick up the gallon in June of 2016. However, I love the gallon container or more importantly the dispenser.  I would love to be able to transfer my 32oz. bottles into the gallon container for ease of use.

Ladies that transfer product how hard is this? Does it come out of the containers easily enough?

Trusted Contributor

@Cin001 wrote:

Hello fellow Wenners,

Hi Cindy! I'm new-ish too. I've learned so much. I hope to learn from you too!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@icezeus wrote:

I have a question for ladies that have transferred product (CC) from one container to the next. I think that I am going to pick up an additional TSV in TT. I was thinking about purchasing in AD as well. If I do this, I will not need to pick up the gallon in June of 2016. However, I love the gallon container or more importantly the dispenser.  I would love to be able to transfer my 32oz. bottles into the gallon container for ease of use.

Ladies that transfer product how hard is this? Does it come out of the containers easily enough?

@icezeusThe TT CC should be very easy to transfer from the 32 oz. bottle into your gallon. The TT formula seems to be more of a runny consistency compared to some of the others so I haven't had any problems tranferring it from one bottle to another.

Honored Contributor

yay the September thread is up! Thanks for starting it, @bebe777!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@icezeus wrote:

It should be pretty easy to transfer into a gallon bottle. But TT is a thick formula so it will take a while. I use a little tool called a "smart funnel" that I bought at Amazon. It hooks the two bottles together with a little funnel between. So as long as there is enough room in the bottle you are transferring into for all of that product, then you can just set it up and leave it to slowly drip out by itself.

I transferred the last of a gallon bottle into a small squeeze bottle using the smart funnel recently. It worked great. Except that I underestimated the amount of CC left in the gallon and it wouldn't all fit. So when I came back, the gallon was clean as a whistle. But when the small bottle was full, the CC overflowed the funnel and ran down the sides of the bottle on to the countertop. Just a small error in judgment. Woman Embarassed

Trusted Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

@icezeusThe TT CC should be very easy to transfer from the 32 oz. bottle into your gallon. The TT formula seems to be more of a runny consistency compared to some of the others so I haven't had any problems tranferring it from one bottle to another.

That's funny, I just said the opposite. Obviously it depends on which formulas you are comparing it to. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@icezeus wrote:

Open the 32oz cc bottle and just squeeze it into the gallon bottle after you remove the lid. You'll probably have to tap it a few times to get the very last drop. I wouldn't just leave it sitting there to drip out when it take seconds to squeeze out of a full bottle. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval