WEN

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

I got an email, it was in my junk folder, where it belonged. I promptly blocked the email address without opening it Smiley Tongue

oh me too but mine didn't go to junk, I will block it also...thx @FleaMktQn

Trusted Contributor

This notice was in my inbox this morning. Deleted it. Happy with my hair after almost 5 years.

If they were to send me a $25 check I coukd use it to purchase more Wen😊

Valued Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

This notice was in my inbox this morning. Deleted it. Happy with my hair after almost 5 years.

If they were to send me a $25 check I coukd use it to purchase more Wen😊

@Sadiesadie - There ya go!  I'd do the same - LOL!!!   Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Hmmm interesting... I never received any notices by email or snail mail, and I've been buying WEN over the years from the Q.  But only from QVC.   Never from Gunthy Renker.  Wonder if that matters?

Respected Contributor

@Mesmerized169 wrote:

Hmmm interesting... I never received any notices by email or snail mail, and I've been buying WEN over the years from the Q.  But only from QVC.   Never from Gunthy Renker.  Wonder if that matters?

@Mesmerized169  I also only have purchased from Q, (once from Chaz's site, and I got it..

but the trash got it as fast as I could click....

Respected Contributor

I had a Guthy Renker account which is now closed because of their bad business practices and I did get that email which I promptly deleted.  I didn't even read it, just dumped it.  If I ever did get anything, even a dollar, I would only purchase something with it from Chaz's site so it would go right back in Chaz's pocket.  It's so ignorant, these bogus law suits.

Super Contributor

I ended up receiving money from a class action suit for hockey tickets I bought online one time, although I never put in a claim. The check came in the mail. I wasn't even sure it was real, but the bank did process it ($60).

Possibly some phishing emails going around too with all the Wen hoopla. I can see how it would be a little disconcerting when you haven't submitted your email address.

$25 just in time for some Wen TSVs!!! 

Respected Contributor

I got the email this morning - inbox, not junk folder. I have ordered from QVC and Chaz' site, never GR. 

Contributor

Thanks...that's what I figured...

Frequent Contributor

I've always bought WEN from QVC or directly from his salon. My husband did try to surprise me and bought one of the overnight treatment masque off E Bay from a seller that sold it under "Gunthy Renker". I will tell you right now that the ingredient deck was totally different than the one from the Q or his salon. The label was slighltly different. I was fortuante that my husband returned it and got a refund. My question is this: how does Chaz Dean not know that Gunthy Renker is not selling the same quality of WEN that he is mass producing. I have used WEN for twelve years and i can tell you that this is as close to deceptive advertising that I have seen. There is no way that Chaz did not know about this. Thogu I have never had any problems with the product I received an E mail and will pursue the $25 settlement fee. Sephora sells WEN but look closely.....it's under Gunthy Renker. Someone got caught.