WEN

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@HSB1204...I didn't realize WEN wasn't designed for kitties. Can you use the RTM to keep her fresh?

@SurferWife I think there's tea tree in the Wen Pets and that's not good for cats. Two of my cats are siblings and they're always cleaning each other so I think they have it all figured out and don't need my help. Cat Wink

@HSB1204 and @SurferWife, I have the feeling tha you might be able to use some of the Classic CC formulas for your kitties.... of course, AFTER checking to make sure the formula doesn't have any tea tree oil in it.... and then running it by Chaz's customer service department. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I'm not sure I'd want to try and cleanse my cats unless I had a deathwish. Cat Tongue Unless you're giving them water to drink they run off because they do not want to be exposed to it.

Esteemed Contributor

What's their names, @HSB1204 ? They so darling. And Furry!!!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

What's their names, @HSB1204 ? They so darling. And Furry!!!

@sonechko The long haired one is Mocha, the black one is Midnight and her brother is called Manticore. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Ohhhhhh, a Sister and her Brother..... How sweet to have a pair of siblings, @HSB1204!

Send my hugs and kisses to Midnight and Manticore! Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Ohhhhhh, a Sister and her Brother..... How sweet to have a pair of siblings, @HSB1204!

@sonechko Yes, they had the two of them left when we adopted them. They just love each other and do everything together. Heart

The kitties say "Meow!" Cat Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Woman Happy I can tell, they love and each other and so used to each other from that picture, where they are sleeping together, @HSB1204 Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Woman Happy I can tell, they love and each other and so used to each other from that picture, where they are sleeping together, @HSB1204 Smiley Happy

@sonechko Yes, they like to keep each other warm. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko Yes, they had the two of them left when we adopted them. They just love each other and do everything together. Heart

The kitties say "Meow!" Cat Wink

awww @HSB1204, tell the kitties that two labs say wuff wuff back at them. Smiley Happy

I love the names you picked out for them. That's great that they're bestest friends. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Toby bath report...I bathed him in FGP today and I've never paid that close attention, but I actually think he is fluffier than he is when I use WEN Pets. Heck...I may just stop ordering WEN Pets and keep using the seasonals on him!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

Oh my, I've gone into pet cuteness overload and I'm very happy Smiley Happy

I bathed Her Royal Stinkiness with WenPets this weekand and forgot to take a photo!

Of course, my husband informed me she ate something unmentionable this morning, so she could technically still be considered stinky.

Bath pic from summer (edited):

IMG_20150623_122828457.jpg