WEN

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204...I didn't realize WEN wasn't designed for kitties. Can you use the RTM to keep her fresh?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

I "only" have cats so no Wen pets for me but Toby looks adorable as always. Cat Happy

Cats pictures are also good and inspiring to lift the WEN shows mood too! @HSB1204

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@HSB1204...I didn't realize WEN wasn't designed for kitties. Can you use the RTM to keep her fresh?

@SurferWife I think there's tea tree in the Wen Pets and that's not good for cats. Two of my cats are siblings and they're always cleaning each other so I think they have it all figured out and don't need my help. Cat Wink

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

I "only" have cats so no Wen pets for me but Toby looks adorable as always. Cat Happy

Cats pictures are also good and inspiring to lift the WEN shows mood too! @HSB1204

These are my two furballs that are siblings:

IMG_5808.JPG

This is my 11-year-old cat:

IMG_3531.JPG

Hopefully this came out okay. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

awww @Suz585, Thurman is totally adorable in a bushy doggie sort of way... and he's got great Wen hair!! Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HSB1204, ok... but we still want to see pretty kitty photos. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 Keep on scrolling and you'll see. Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@HSB1204, lol, I spoke too soon. They are soooo adorable. Ohhhh, I want them... or at least more pics of them. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@SurferWife I think there's tea tree in the Wen Pets and that's not good for cats. Two of my cats are siblings and they're always cleaning each other so I think they have it all figured out and don't need my help. Cat Wink

@HSB1204 and @SurferWife, I have the feeling tha you might be able to use some of the Classic CC formulas for your kitties.... of course, AFTER checking to make sure the formula doesn't have any tea tree oil in it.... and then running it by Chaz's customer service department. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@HSB1204, lol, I spoke too soon. They are soooo adorable. Ohhhh, I want them... or at least more pics of them. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 Thanks. They're especially cute when they sleep and not bouncing off the walls. Cat Tongue The black one always insists on helping when I'm working at home. It's not easy to get work done when you have to share half of your chair with her. Cat Wink