WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN NBT 3 OZ Trio on Private Sale $38 plus 2 ez pays

Wowee Zoweee, you get around, BrattyOne2!  You remind me of WorldTraveler.  She posts here too and has actually uploaded video of her in Chaz's salon with him doing her hair!!  She travels alot too.  I miss her, oh, not that I don't like you.  Just kidding. xo  She's a Wen fan too!  Wow, you sound like you have a bigger collection than I have with the NBT.  To me, I can't get enough, after my shower I apply it head to toe and don't need another application until after next shower.  I've given Wen gifts too, it's fun!  I wish someone would surprise me with some!  LOL!!!!!  Oh well...XO

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wen_Woman wrote:

I will..I have some specific areas of concern that I am going to be looking at very closely! I am looking forward to trying it. Heart

@BrattyOne2 wrote:

@Wen_Woman wrote:

I got myself a set....this is my first try for the NBT and 319 anything! I am super excited to be trying it. My skin needs all the help it can get and I figured the 319 formula might be good for my neck and decolete area.

@Wen_Woman
I think you will love it.  Plus, if you love the seasonal oils, it's perfect for creating your own scent. 
When you receive it, please let us know your thoughts.  Woman Happy

@Wen_Woman

I'm sure Ms. Cooper could show you her neck prior to using NBT.  OMG....she was looking OLD!!!!  Now don't go saying I'm not showing love to my Cooper.  I definitely have a HUGE girl crush on her.  However, I'm being completely honest here.  Coop would even agree with me.  She now has the neck and skin to go with her hair.  She's gorgeous.  Just too many years in the sun without using protection gives the skin and elephant like quality.  Don't hate on me.....I LOVE COOPER.

I do Wen NBT and Josie Maran's Argan Oil as my only skin treatments.  I know I'm young and really don't have issues yet but better to start treating my skin now than later.  I do quite a bit of traveling during my school breaks and with changing climates, it can wreak havoc on your skin. 

My Dad is a surgeon and loves NBT.  He has it in his office and at the hospital.  It's his go to for moisture and repair.  He even recommends it to his patients to help with scars. 

We use it on our pets too.  Noses, paws, tummies, ears and always on the hairless ones bodies. 

I LIVE MY LIFE. I don't dwell on the criticisms of those who don't understand me.
Frequent Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Wowee Zoweee, you get around, BrattyOne2!  You remind me of WorldTraveler.  She posts here too and has actually uploaded video of her in Chaz's salon with him doing her hair!!  She travels alot too.  I miss her, oh, not that I don't like you.  Just kidding. xo  She's a Wen fan too!  Wow, you sound like you have a bigger collection than I have with the NBT.  To me, I can't get enough, after my shower I apply it head to toe and don't need another application until after next shower.  I've given Wen gifts too, it's fun!  I wish someone would surprise me with some!  LOL!!!!!  Oh well...XO

@77yangya

I do love to travel.  I'm going to school in Berkeley, CA.  Which only leaves me time to travel during breaks. 

I have a horrible Wen addiction.  I can easily admit it.  It's not that I need or really want more....it's just Chaz comes on and it's such an amazing deal that I HAVE to get it. I also don't just buy one.  I load up my cart until it's full and quickly check out.  I know I'm not going to change my mind.  I've even been known to watch Chaz when I'm in class on the QVC app.  My philosophy is why buy one when I know more is better.  I typically only give gifts of Wen.  I always have Cooper send me some cd's to have on hand so when I gift it to someone that's using it for the first time, they'll have detailed instructions on how to use it correctly. 

I've been gone from Berkeley for almost four weeks now.  I had quite a few the last TSV and other goodies shipped express delivery so I could take them on holiday with me.  The rest, my neighbors have been putting in the house.  It will be like Christmas all over again. 

Have an amazing New Year!

I LIVE MY LIFE. I don't dwell on the criticisms of those who don't understand me.
Valued Contributor

Checking back in to report my impressions of this product!

I have had my tubes of 319 NBT in my home for 5 days now. I have used it on my legs, feet, neck, and face mostly.

This is the most wonderful body cream! It really is so much better and less greasy than the whipped Argan product I liked well enough for awhile. I feel that my skin is more moisturized, less greasy, and like I am doing something good for my skin. It really gives my skin a healthy glow.

Has anyone found this NBT to be very relaxing? I feel like something in it makes me calm and relaxed, and I love it.

I am a convert! I will never be without this product. I was late to the party but now I have arrived... Woman LOL

I really wish QVC would bring this back.   Of course i have the 8 oz and 20 oz sizes that i use daily, but need the 3 oz tubes to keep in my purse, desk, etc.     PLEASE BRING THIS BACK!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

old thread/Dec 2016

Hello @OCgirl, welcome to the forums.

Respected Contributor

@sonechkoHey !!!! sonechko!  I haven't seen you in a long time!!!  Where ya been?  LOL!  Woweeee!  How the heck are ya!?  Good to see you!!!  Don't be a stranger!

Respected Contributor

Hi @BrattyOne2 .  Thank you for posting that!  Very nice of you!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

O L D    T H R E A D  

You're replying to an old post @77yangya.

A new poster bumped up an old thread

from December 2016.

Let it sink back down.

Heart