WEN

Valued Contributor

WEN Men's Kit for Father's Day per Wen Dooters' FB Post

Everybody's asking me about upcoming WEN MEN so I thought I'd model the shirt and say Father's Day Kit to come. I'm really hoping I get a WEN Pets Day Sheet for the summer but a T Shirt would be good.

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Men's Kit for Father's Day per Wen Dooters' FB Post

@Jen44 Thanks for posting. I'm sure I'll be purchasing it! YAY!!!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler You are quite welcome! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

From Dooter's FB

dooters Tee 

Love you Dooters!

Hope you get the shirt, the set, and anything else you want!

You are THE super sleuth, and one handsome Dude!  Heart

When in the world is that camera coming to the barn?  Inquiring minds NEED to know.  Don't give me that junk about metal building, etc.

As the 'spokes horsey' of WEN you should have it!  PUSH

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

Everybody's asking me about upcoming WEN MEN so I thought I'd model the shirt and say Father's Day Kit to come. I'm really hoping I get a WEN Pets Day Sheet for the summer but a T Shirt would be good.

This sounds like a great idea for Wen users that really like Wen Men or to give to their husband/significant other who like Wen Men.  I would imagine that it will be very popular. Although, I have never tried it and only purchased it once for a friend.  He used it but didn't want to order any additional.  He is not a Wen user and uses various other hair care products.  

Respected Contributor

OH BOY!!!  I have enjoyed Wen Men since it was first rolled out and now a shirt!  If they become available I'm getting a few.  I'm hoping Chaz makes a replen. mist so I can keep the smell on me for a while.  It's my favorite Wen scent.  I have all the other Wen Men stuff too.  I also want a 319 shirt, that one's really cute.  I have so many other Wen shirts in black, lavender, red, yellow, green and a few 613 shirts too oh!  I have the grey Wen Men shirt that the male models were wearing.  When I saw it on Chaz's site I grabbed it.  Thank you to the person posting this.  YAY!!!!