WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Men's Hair Control Texture

@Drythe wrote:

TICK-Tock

Tick-TOCK

TICK-TOCK

Waiting for mine to SHIP.  WHY is it STILL in PROCESS?

Glad to hear y'all are enjoying yours!

@Drythe Did you get it yet? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

TICK-Tock

Tick-TOCK

TICK-TOCK

Waiting for mine to SHIP.  WHY is it STILL in PROCESS?

Glad to hear y'all are enjoying yours!

@Drythe Did you get it yet? Smiley Happy

GRRRRRRRRRRR!  Cat Frustrated

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze. Know you and DH have been working out and wanted to tell you years ago I found this cream, it's homeopathic and the best part is it works even for my fibro.  It's called topricin they have their own website.  Turns out it's what all the professional athletes use.  It's expensive BUT it's worth every cent.  We were on ad at one point but they don't do it anymore so I ordered the 32 oz sometimes you can catch a sale.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ANewHue wrote:

@HappyDaze. Know you and DH have been working out and wanted to tell you years ago I found this cream, it's homeopathic and the best part is it works even for my fibro.  It's called topricin they have their own website.  Turns out it's what all the professional athletes use.  It's expensive BUT it's worth every cent.  We were on ad at one point but they don't do it anymore so I ordered the 32 oz sometimes you can catch a sale.

@ANewHuethank you I will check it ou! Sometimes I have lower back twinges and hubby has a bit of knee shoulder pain so it would be nice to have something to help with those issues. Smiley Happy hope you are feeling better lately, Beachie. Smiley Happy Heart

ETA: oh and my neck!! egads, when I do my weights and machines if I am not careful I tense my neck up too much and then it it is sore for days. I have been better about stretching it and trying to keep it limber during weight training but sometimes I need something to help with it.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @HappyDaze. Been really feeling good but I really got into working out so I've been needing that cream daily and thought of you.  I can't do much in winter even though I try and let's just say I'm not happy, I really fell apart this winter. Lol  They have different types but I use the regular one.  Haven't tried the one for fibro yet. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze  Forgot to mention , it's great to use before your workout.  We've been using it for years and swear by it.  My Dh has one on his nightstand and so do I.  My DH suffers with cramps in his legs and this is the only thing that helps.  I've even turned on docs to it.   I found a tube in a local drugstore but when I realized how great it was I called the 800 number and that's when I did ad.  It has been a Godsend for me.

Trusted Contributor

@FleaMktQn, thanks so much for your reply. I really appreciate that you took time to answer my question.

I will probably pass on this one, anything with spices tends to be an asthma trigger for me. I would love to see an unscented version of this product, it sounds like it works really well. I recently cut my hair short and am still looking for a good texture product. So far, it's been a lot of trial and error. 

Esteemed Contributor

@z-del Traveler  And everyone sorry I went off subject on your post thought a I posted in April chat.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@z-del Traveler  And everyone sorry I went off subject on your post thought a I posted in April chat.

@ANewHue Not a problem. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@FleaMktQn, thanks so much for your reply. I really appreciate that you took time to answer my question.

I will probably pass on this one, anything with spices tends to be an asthma trigger for me. I would love to see an unscented version of this product, it sounds like it works really well. I recently cut my hair short and am still looking for a good texture product. So far, it's been a lot of trial and error. 

@Maltichonmom17 You are very welcome. I'm glad it was helpful Smiley Very Happy

The spice is a ginger, clove, cardamon kind of spice. Sorry to hear you can't use it. My hair short too, just covers my ears, with natural wave. This gives me that messed up on purpose look that's so popular now Smiley Wink