WEN

Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Kjelle @HSB1204 is he on right now? I'm watching the Indy 500 (recorded) with hubby but can multi-task and watch live on my desktop too. Smiley Very Happy I'd like to see the texturizing spray demo too. The texturizing spray is the same as the beachy waves product he was talking about awhile ago right??

@HappyDaze Yes he's on. For a 2 hr show. I think the texturizing is the beach spray, too. I am curious. Just wish it wasn't rice based.

@Kjelle okay thank you I will tune it right now. I am surprised he didn't name it something with Beach or beachy in it so that is why I started thinking maybe the texturizing spray wasn't this infamous beach spray! I agree with the rice based- wonder why he decided to go that route for the spray?

@HappyDaze @HSB1204 It seems like more people would notice it if it had something about 'beach' in the name.

@Kjelle Agreed. I never would have thought that "texturizing" meant the same as "beachy waves".

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Kjelle @HSB1204 is he on right now? I'm watching the Indy 500 (recorded) with hubby but can multi-task and watch live on my desktop too. Smiley Very Happy I'd like to see the texturizing spray demo too. The texturizing spray is the same as the beachy waves product he was talking about awhile ago right??

@HappyDaze Yes he's on. For a 2 hr show. I think the texturizing is the beach spray, too. I am curious. Just wish it wasn't rice based.

@Kjelle okay thank you I will tune it right now. I am surprised he didn't name it something with Beach or beachy in it so that is why I started thinking maybe the texturizing spray wasn't this infamous beach spray! I agree with the rice based- wonder why he decided to go that route for the spray?

@HappyDaze @HSB1204 It seems like more people would notice it if it had something about 'beach' in the name.

@Kjelle Agreed. I never would have thought that "texturizing" meant the same as "beachy waves".

@HSB1204 @Kjelle oh totally, I have no interest in products normally labeled "texturizing" but beachy wave products I do so I wouldn't even have given it an extra thought until I read a few posts and realized that it probably IS the beachy product! So confused! lol

Valued Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Lol I would but I'm a stylist.   Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

ugh my desktop live feed isn't working so I won't be able to watch a show. Maybe I can watch a video of it later. you ladies will have to let me know what you thought of the demo!

Respected Contributor

@Thia Winter wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Thia-Winter The rest of us need the hair stylists' translation guide to these terms. Cat Tongue

Regular Contributor

What's up with POM's limited availability?!? I heard Amy mention it was the "most popular" tonight and it was the "most limited", but I didn't hear any numbers provided. I am planning to purchase a POM gallon on AD. I guess I should go ahead and place that order. 😃

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze I think it's next.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

@CoCo87 wrote:

What's up with POM's limited availability?!? I heard Amy mention it was the "most popular" tonight and it was the "most limited", but I didn't hear any numbers provided. I am planning to purchase a POM gallon on AD. I guess I should go ahead and place that order. 😃

@CoCo87 Yeah, apparently they're just flying off the shelves! Not sure how that's possible. I thought it was usually TT that was selling out first.

Valued Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Thia Winter wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze@HSB1204 It seems like more people would notice it if it had something about 'beach' in the name.

@Thia-Winter The rest of us need the hair stylists' translation guide to these terms. Cat Tongue

Maybe I should write a book @HSB1204

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

ugh my desktop live feed isn't working so I won't be able to watch a show. Maybe I can watch a video of it later. you ladies will have to let me know what you thought of the demo!

@HappyDaze I had to close out and restart on my laptop. It was a pain, but it worked! I hpoe you can pull it up.