WEN

Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

Who's watching?

I'm watching! I'm looking forward to the presentation on the new texturizing spray.

Honored Contributor

@Kjelle @HSB1204 is he on right now? I'm watching the Indy 500 (recorded) with hubby but can multi-task and watch live on my desktop too. Smiley Very Happy I'd like to see the texturizing spray demo too. The texturizing spray is the same as the beachy waves product he was talking about awhile ago right??

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Kjelle @HSB1204 is he on right now? I'm watching the Indy 500 (recorded) with hubby but can multi-task and watch live on my desktop too. Smiley Very Happy I'd like to see the texturizing spray demo too. The texturizing spray is the same as the beachy waves product he was talking about awhile ago right??

@HappyDaze Yes he's on. For a 2 hr show. I think the texturizing is the beach spray, too. I am curious. Just wish it wasn't rice based.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze Yes, he's on for two hours - started about 15 minutes ago. They're still talking about the gallons but hopefully the texturizing spray will be on soon. As far as I can tell, that's the beachy waves product that he has been talking about.

Respected Contributor

Did they bring less gallons this year? POM doesn't normally get limited at the very beginning. June hasn't even started yet!

Honored Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze Yes he's on. For a 2 hr show. I think the texturizing is the beach spray, too. I am curious. Just wish it wasn't rice based.

@Kjelle okay thank you I will tune it right now. I am surprised he didn't name it something with Beach or beachy in it so that is why I started thinking maybe the texturizing spray wasn't this infamous beach spray! I agree with the rice based- wonder why he decided to go that route for the spray?

Respected Contributor

HSB1204 wrote:

Did they bring less gallons this year? POM doesn't normally get limited at the very beginning. June hasn't even started yet!

@HSB1204 I wonder if we are going to be out of gallons next week! I haven't bought my boss's LAv yet. Woder if I should text her?

Trusted Contributor

I'm watching (mostly)! I'm both reading and waiting to here about the texturizing spray. Woohoo!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Kjelle okay thank you I will tune it right now. I am surprised he didn't name it something with Beach or beachy in it so that is why I started thinking maybe the texturizing spray wasn't this infamous beach spray! I agree with the rice based- wonder why he decided to go that route for the spray?

@HappyDaze @HSB1204 It seems like more people would notice it if it had something about 'beach' in the name.

Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HSB1204 I wonder if we are going to be out of gallons next week! I haven't bought my boss's LAv yet. Woder if I should text her?

@Kjelle Yeah, it's just weird how they can sell out so quickly this year. At least they haven't mentioned anything about LAV yet but you may want to be on the safe side and get that gallon secured for your boss!