WEN

Honored Contributor

This is such a crazy good value that I just ordered one, lol, just for the "spare parts" (I have the deluxe rechargable model).

I highly recommend purchasing one (or more) of these. For me, the Emjoi Micro Pedi is right up there along side of my Wen, Andrew Lessman vitamins, my Vitamix, and my Clarisonic. lol, and for this steal of a price, it's worth a try!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Recently On Air
QVC Price: $22.00     Featured Price: $19.96
Available for 3 Easy Payments

___

Honored Contributor

Hi @aprimo

I'm playing catch up with the forum threads. In the April Chat you mentioned that you finally gave up on the Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) CC because, while the performance was great for your hair, you just didn't like the scent. 

I wanted to suggest that you try the rice-based Fragrance Free (FF) cleansing conditioner, which is essentially a fragrance free MIF formula with out much scent. 

I've been away for two months and so my hair's been without my wenderful MIF CC for all that time. As soon as I got home, I cleansed my hair wiht MIF CC and my hair definitely looked better. Smiley Happy

The rice-based FF CC (in the bamboo water infused, Restorative line) gives my hair the same results at the MIF CC. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

Hi @aprimo

I'm playing catch up with the forum threads. In the April Chat you mentioned that you finally gave up on the Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) CC because, while the performance was great for your hair, you just didn't like the scent. 

I wanted to suggest that you try the rice-based Fragrance Free (FF) cleansing conditioner, which is essentially a fragrance free MIF formula with out much scent. 

I've been away for two months and so my hair's been without my wenderful MIF CC for all that time. As soon as I got home, I cleansed my hair wiht MIF CC and my hair definitely looked better. Smiley Happy

The rice-based FF CC (in the bamboo water infused, Restorative line) gives my hair the same results at the MIF CC. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I agree with you. The rice-based FF does seem to perform like MIF. I used up my bottle of the FF but haven't purchased again since I already have so much CC to get through. If I had to choose between MIF and the FF I would definitely go with the FF again!

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Flip It cap system that they sell here on the Q. It is pretty neat. You can use them to get the last of the cc, etc. out of the bottle. They are caps that come with adapters for the different size bottles. The caps have little tripod legs on them so you can store the bottles upside down. Has  anyone tried these yet?? The video shows that they fit on Wen bottles. It sure beats using baggies to refill bottles. I hope they work. I'll report back when I use them. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

@Hilary77 I use the Flip-It caps. That's how I got the very last bit of TT out of the gallon container, to put into a smaller plastic bottle. These things are great!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Hilary77 I use the Flip-It caps. That's how I got the very last bit of TT out of the gallon container, to put into a smaller plastic bottle. These things are great!

I used them for the first time today. They work great!!! Where have these been all my life!! Best invention ever!! Besides Wen of course, lol.

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

I used them for the first time today. They work great!!! Where have these been all my life!! Best invention ever!! Besides Wen of course, lol.

@Hilary77 Exactly! I could have been using these for so many things in years gone by! ha!

The only time I can't use them the best, sadly, is when I try to get stuff out of glass bottles. If the cream or whatever in the bottle is very thick, there's just no squeezing that glass to get the stuff out. ha! So I sometimes have to put the bottle in a little bit of warm water and then turn them up-side-down on the Flip-Its so that when I pull on the opening, I might be able to jiggle some out.

Otherwise, these are well worth their cost.

Esteemed Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

I ordered the Flip It cap system that they sell here on the Q. It is pretty neat. You can use them to get the last of the cc, etc. out of the bottle. They are caps that come with adapters for the different size bottles. The caps have little tripod legs on them so you can store the bottles upside down. Has  anyone tried these yet?? The video shows that they fit on Wen bottles. It sure beats using baggies to refill bottles. I hope they work. I'll report back when I use them. 

Hi @Hilary77. Hope all is well with you.  Yes, I bought the Flip it caps several months ago and posted about.  They work great on the 32 oz but not good on the gallons because you can't squeeze out.  It does get the last drops down to the bottom (top) of the bottle though.  

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

They work great on the 32 oz but not good on the gallons because you can't squeeze out.  It does get the last drops down to the bottom (top) of the bottle though.  

@ANewHue What I did with the gallon container was hold it in both hands, thump it on the counter a few times, enough to make the last part of the contents drop down, but not hard enough to break the little plastic feet on the Flip It caps.

And way towards the end, I tilted the gallon and leaned it against the wall to get everything out of the handle area. The very little that was left, I just added a little water, shook it hard, and got everything out that had been left. That way I got 99.9% of the CC out in its concentrated form, and a very little bit in a diluted form.

Hope that description makes sense. LOL!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

They work great on the 32 oz but not good on the gallons because you can't squeeze out.  It does get the last drops down to the bottom (top) of the bottle though.  

@ANewHue What I did with the gallon container was hold it in both hands, thump it on the counter a few times, enough to make the last part of the contents drop down, but not hard enough to break the little plastic feet on the Flip It caps.

And way towards the end, I tilted the gallon and leaned it against the wall to get everything out of the handle area. The very little that was left, I just added a little water, shook it hard, and got everything out that had been left. That way I got 99.9% of the CC out in its concentrated form, and a very little bit in a diluted form.

Hope that description makes sense. LOL!

Once I get to the no pump zone of a gallon I just put the lid back on and leave it upside down. The FIG is really easy to get out of there but the BGT is the worst. I always use BGT for my first cleanse but the CC is a lot thicker and hard to get out of there. So far I've managed, though. Cat Tongue