WEN

Valued Contributor
I am getting lots of mousse for Mothers Day! I have been going through mousse like crazy lately and have depleted most of my stash. I wish I could say the same for styling creme. 😜

The 613, BGT, & SAM mousse trio that was a OTO that has been in waitlist is finally back in stock. Mine is now in process and hopefully will make it to me in a few days! I also picked up the SHL 32oz CC, mousse, & brush OTO on waitlist and it is now in process.
Honored Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@Hilary77 wrote:

Thanks @FleaMktQn for getting our May chat started. I'm looking forward to all the shows in June. I can't decide if I am getting a gallon or not. I like so many of the scents. I find it hard to commit to buying that much of one formula. I love them all. I may get a seasonal gallon if I get one. I hope everyone has a Wenderful May!!!

@Hilary77 I found that during the frenzy of the June gallons, it was hard not to get caught up in the excitement, the continual count of how many had been sold, how many were left, etc.

I was new to WEN last June and I purchased four gallons (Tea Tree, Lavender, Ginger Pumpkin, Vanilla Mint, having not tried the last two at all).

Lucky for me, all were good choices for my hair, but I can't believe I spent all that money on a brand when I had only been using a sampling of the cores (travel size) for less than one week!

@4 gallons Wow!  @World Traveler ...you really jumped right in! 

@Diva1Donna YUP! ha! Not sorry at all about my choices (thanks to so many of you who made suggestions on what would work with my hair).

However, it could have gone so, so wrong had I picked Cucumber Aloe or some other product that my hair doesn't like. Not sure what I would have done with a gallon of that.

The one travel packet of CA I tried was so very drying on my hair. The advice one gets on this forum is amazing and really appreciated. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze. I believe your date is approaching quickly (is it the 12th?) and I didn't want to miss the opportunity.to let you know you are in my thoughts and will be.  I wish you  a speedy recovery. Please make sure to keep us updated on your progress.  I'm sure in no time you will be as good as new and ready for Chaz's first show the end of May.  So stay well my friend, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers.😊❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@HappyDaze. I believe your date is approaching quickly (is it the 12th?) and I didn't want to miss the opportunity.to let you know you are in my thoughts and will be.  I wish you  a speedy recovery. Please make sure to keep us updated on your progress.  I'm sure in no time you will be as good as new and ready for Chaz's first show the end of May.  So stay well my friend, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers.😊❤️

@HappyDaze 

I too second @ANewHue's well wishes! Having gone through the same surgery years ago, please know my heart and best wishes are being sent your way!

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN May Chat

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS @ANewHue thank you so much, ladies! Yes, it is the 12rh. I'm nervous but I am sure it will go well. {{hugs}} to you both! Smiley Happy

ETA: I will be looking to you all to keep me entertained while I am down. It will be hard for me to sit still and just chill. I am not used to that! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@rochelleS @ANewHue thank you so much, ladies! Yes, it is the 12rh. I'm nervous but I am sure it will go well. {{hugs}} to you both! Smiley Happy

ETA: I will be looking to you all to keep me entertained while I am down. It will be hard for me to sit still and just chill. I am not used to that! Smiley Happy

@HappyDaze  Yes please take care!....Sitting still to recover is easier than not sitting still & having to start all over again..Smiley Happy  (take it from someone who did it all wrong!!! )

You will feel so much better before you know it...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze Good luck with the surgery!

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN May Chat

[ Edited ]

Hi @FleaMktQn, thanks so much for starting the May Chat!!! Smiley Happy I just popped in to say a quick hello. Hopefully, I should be around more by next week. I hope everyone is doing well. Smiley Happy

Thank you, @WorldTraveler, for sharing that there is Special pricing at Chaz's website from May 6th through May 8th!! Smiley Happy

@HappyDaze, I just read @Drythe's post about your dog in the other thread. I haven't had a chance to read the forum posts since Chaz's last visit, so I do't know the latest. I hope all is well. *s*

bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

It looks like the Spring seasonals are available in gallons from Chaz's website. $256 is a bit much for a gallon, though!

@HSB1204 They sometimes have a Mother's Day sale with a code of 15 or 20 percent off. 

@Diva1Donna Yeah, but the last few times that they've had the 20% off sale it has excluded the gallons. Oh well, I still have my SOB gallon so it's not like I need more, anyway. Cat Happy

@HSB1204 Thanks for pointing that out. I never shop for gallons on Q or the salon site, so I didn't realize that. Since I like variety and was fairly new to Wen, I never committed to a gallon. This may be my first time considering one in June since I know what I like most now. 

@Diva1Donna If I recall correctly, last June the core products were $177/gal and the seasonals were $187/ga. I believe the 613 gallon was $199. Since I use the Tea Tree every single day, I will definitely get the gallon of that. Probably 32 ounce of anything else I like.

I am considering SHP or FTP if available in gallons. I like TT too, but not enough for a gallon purchase. My son really likes FTP but not SHP,  so FTP would be my 1st option in order to share with him. 

@World Traveler, that's what i remember as the gallon pricing at QVC as well. 

Since Chaz usually mentions in his emails that gallons are excluded from his sales, it's possible that the gallons may be included in this upcoming Mothers Day sale (May 6-8). 

@HSB1204 and @Diva1Donna, from his email, it's not clear to me that Chaz is offering free shipping this time... and I've heard that shipping charges on Chaz's site can be pricey. -- From what I remember, I think that Chaz has always included a free S&H mention, when he's included it in his sale (and he's generally -- maybe always -- included it in his sale). -- Does anyone have any more information about this?

These days, I think (but I'm not positive) that QVC has been offering $3 for the initial gallon shipment and then free shipping on the second auto-delivery shipment.

If free S&H isn't included in Chaz's upcoming sale, then the gallons might be a better deal on QVC... but only if the Spring Gallons (available March through May) are offered on QVC during June Gallons month... which sounds as though it begins on May 31st... otherwise, purchasing Spring gallons during Chaz's Mothers Day may offer the best value. 

Has anyone heard if any/all of the Spring Gallons will be available during June Gallons Month? 

For that matter, has anyone heard if any of the Seasonals Gallons will be available in June Gallons Month?

All I've heard from Chaz during his shows was that he wasn't sure if any Seasonal Gallons would be offered at QVC this year -- although I think it's likely that some will be available in the end -- becasue it sounds as though QVC still hadn't decided what they were going to do.

Chaz also mentioned that even if select Seasonal Gallons were offered, that it didn't seem as though they would be offered during June Gallons Month this year. -- I got the sense from Chaz that June Gallons Month 2016 would probably focus on the Classic Gallons (and probably the Kids Gallons would be offered in June as well).

Based on that, my guess was that, if select Seasonal Gallons were offered, that they would probably be offered in the Fall along with the 613 Gallons (and hopefully the Restorative Gallons).

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Classic line scents -- Sweet Almond Mint (SAM), Tea Tree (TT), Fig (FIG), Lavender (LAV), Cucumber Aloe (CA), and Pomegranate (POM)

Kids line scents -- Wen Kids Apple (WKA), Wen Kids Watermelon (WKW), and Wen Kids Strawberry Banana (WKSB)

Restorative line scents -- Bamboo Green Tea (BGT), Mandarin Italian FIg (MIF), and Fragrance Free (FF, essentially a fragrance free version of MIF)

613 line -- 613, and the related 319 line which seems to be fragrance free versions of the 613 line (I think... but I'm not positive in every case)

Wen Men line scent -- rice-based like the Restorative and Kids lines

Pink Jasmine Peony (PJP) -- soy-based like the Seasonals; available at Chaz's site, but "limited-edition" at QVC

___

Honored Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:
I am getting lots of mousse for Mothers Day! I have been going through mousse like crazy lately and have depleted most of my stash. I wish I could say the same for styling creme. 😜

The 613, BGT, & SAM mousse trio that was a OTO that has been in waitlist is finally back in stock. Mine is now in process and hopefully will make it to me in a few days! I also picked up the SHL 32oz CC, mousse, & brush OTO on waitlist and it is now in process.

@Diva1Donna, thanks for mentioning that the WEN by Chaz Dean Universal Mousse Trio  is finally back in stock. The featured price basically lets you try three Wen moussies from three different lines for $22 each (versus the $28-34 individual prices) and you only have a single $3 S&H charge. -- I purchased one when it was originally offered. Purchasing it this way makes me feel free and easy about using as much moussie as I want. It's a great deal!!! Smiley Happy

I also wanted to put in a shout out of for the Chaz Dean 7.5 oz. Rice Mousse Duo duo for $49.50 which makes it $24.50 per moussie with a single $3 S&H charge. -- You can choose from either the Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) or the Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF). 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Best Seller
QVC Price: $72.50    Featured Price: $65.96

___

___