WEN

Respected Contributor

Happy May Everyone Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for getting the thread started, FleaMkt!

Happy May Wenners!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn Thanks for starting the new month off right! 

Only WEN presentation this month is the last day, right? Then the gallons are coming, the gallons are coming! YAY!

Esteemed Contributor
  • @FleaMktQn  Thanks for starting us off!  Happy May everyone!  It will be a dry month June will be here before we know it.  I LOVE June!  Yes, @World Traveler. The gallons are coming along with great deals and Wen shows almost everyday!  Can't wait. 😊
Respected Contributor

Wow! It feels like April just got started and now we're already in May!

I'm considering getting a gallon of Fig in June since my hair really loves it and it would just be more convenient to get a gallon than to keep buying 32 oz. bottles.

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

I'm considering getting a gallon of Fig in June since my hair really loves it and it would just be more convenient to get a gallon than to keep buying 32 oz. bottles.

@HSB1204..Oh I am just loving the Fig again....I can only use the Wens Kids on my scalp, (due to menthol issue it seems), but WK isn't enough moisture on the rest of my hair...So the Fig is fixing that just fine, I will see how it is going by June when the gallons are here..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HSB1204..Oh I am just loving the Fig again....I can only use the Wens Kids on my scalp, (due to menthol issue it seems), but WK isn't enough moisture on the rest of my hair...So the Fig is fixing that just fine, I will see how it is going by June when the gallons are here..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi Yes, I agree. When I tried WK they definitely weren't moisturizing enough for my hair so Fig is a must. Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

It looks like the Spring seasonals are available in gallons from Chaz's website. $256 is a bit much for a gallon, though!

Valued Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

It looks like the Spring seasonals are available in gallons from Chaz's website. $256 is a bit much for a gallon, though!

@HSB1204 They sometimes have a Mother's Day sale with a code of 15 or 20 percent off. 

Respected Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HSB1204 They sometimes have a Mother's Day sale with a code of 15 or 20 percent off. 

@Diva1Donna Yeah, but the last few times that they've had the 20% off sale it has excluded the gallons. Oh well, I still have my SOB gallon so it's not like I need more, anyway. Cat Happy