WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Ladies - Attention - ODO is ON!!

[ Edited ]

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Okay Ladies!

I just made a phone call re: price reduction for two SHL oil bottles I bought last visit at $62. Now, the one listing still shows it at $62, and the other at $56.38.

It took a little bit of explaining and nice, cheerful attitude, asking for CR's help, but it was worth doing, as I just got $11.24 credit for my March 16th order of 2 SHL oils.

Did you hear this, @HappyDaze @bebe777, @FleaMktQn , @ANewHue?  I know, you got them, and everyone else, I can't possibly remember who else got seasonal oils, may call and request a price reduction.

@sonechko That's so great that you got the credit Woman Very Happy

I didn't order any oil last visit. I was really good, only got a 2nd TSV & the BGT VTS duo (got the BGT cuz you like it so much) Smiley Wink

I think @SurferWife got some SHL oil last time. I think the SHL is the only one that had a higher price.

@FleaMktQn...thanks for the shout out! I did order the lower priced SHL oil.  I noticed the 2 different prices and I thought the lower priced one was a better deal. 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

Ladies, in your opinion is the SHP more moisturizing than the SMC? I love the total results of the SHP. I found the SMC to be uber moisturizing, almost too much for my hair, which really doesn't have moisture issues. Any opinions, please. Tks

I also love the scent of the SHL. It's lasts in my hair for a long time.

@rochelleS My favorite seasonal is SMC and although my hair usually needs a lot of moisture SMC can sometimes be a little too much. My hair absolutely hates SHP, though, which is weird since everyone else seems to love it. It leaves my hair extremely dry.

@HSB1204 

What do you mean by it can be too much? Fragrance? 

I get a lot of moisture with POM. It leaves my hair super shiny, nice volume yet very sleek. I call it my Veronica Lake look when I use POM exclusively. Giggle...

Respected Contributor

I have to say, if I didn't have so much other stock on these items (CC, RTM and Oil) I would have been interested in the ODO.  I've also avoided trying anyting SHL because I didn't think I'd like the scent but a part of me is still tempted to find out if that is the case (I like the scent of fresh lilacs but typically don't like floral scents in products).  And I know I'm going to be tempted to buy the new seasonals come Fall and Winter and possibly Summer (assuming Spring is a floral I might avoid it) and even a 16oz cc lasts me a good amount of time.

My two faves for performance would be SHP and FIG and I could be happy just buying those, but I like to change up scents for variety.  However, there is just so much I can use...

Esteemed Contributor

Lol! Well, this seem to be a Dilemma for most of us, @sueinsf! The Choices. Especially when such good deals like today's show up for a very limited time!

Having your favorites CCs is great. But if you'd like to venture into other scents - specials are the way to this. And to build a stash. Not everyone likes stashes though. Smiley Happy And you say, you don't like floral. The Spring scents are all - floral. Even Spring Orange Blossom has a scent of blossoms, not so much orange.

So this is a very personal decision!

Honored Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

Ladies, in your opinion is the SHP more moisturizing than the SMC? I love the total results of the SHP. I found the SMC to be uber moisturizing, almost too much for my hair, which really doesn't have moisture issues. Any opinions, please. Tks

@rochelleS I do find SHP to be more moisturizing than SMC. HTH Smiley Happy

@BExplorer wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@rochelleS I do find SHP to be more moisturizing than SMC. HTH Smiley Happy

I agree with @BExplorer, @rochelleS- SHP is more moisturizing than SMC.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Okay Ladies!

I just made a phone call re: price reduction for two SHL oil bottles I bought last visit at $62. Now, the one listing still shows it at $62, and the other at $56.38.

It took a little bit of explaining and nice, cheerful attitude, asking for CR's help, but it was worth doing, as I just got $11.24 credit for my March 16th order of 2 SHL oils.

Did you hear this, @HappyDaze @bebe777, @FleaMktQn , @ANewHue?  I know, you got them, and everyone else, I can't possibly remember who else got seasonal oils, may call and request a price reduction.

@sonechko sorry I am confused- I just got home and cant' follow all the posts going on here. What do you mean there is two listings of oils?

Respected Contributor

@sonechko I believe  I've bought every seasonal until SHL -- that was the first I skipped when it came out last year.  And yes, scents are indeed personal plus we know people have different views on performance too.  I liked SOB but SGGT not so much (and probably the worst for performance for me).  So I am probably best skipping the spring florals I think.

I think I will stick with my original plan to wait until the new Fall scent comes out and see if that comes with the 1oz oil an 2oz rtm as that is a better choice for me.  Or a Fall TSV with the new Fall scent included.

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Okay Ladies!

@sonechko sorry I am confused- I just got home and cant' follow all the posts going on here. What do you mean there is two listings of oils?

Yes @HappyDaze - two. It had been same last visit. One is listed as single SHL oil, the other is among other spring choices. I don't have time to give you numbers at this moment, but if you search for oils on WEN product page, you'll see. One is closed bottle the other with a dropper out.

I called with my order number and I also pointed CR to the another listing where it is less. She gave me a credit easily, as soon as she understood what I wanted and that there were two listings of same.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Okay Ladies!

Yes @HappyDaze - two. It had been same last visit. One is listed as single SHL oil, the other is among other spring choices. I don't have time to give you numbers at this moment, but if you search for oils on WEN product page, you'll see. One is closed bottle the other with a dropper out.

I called with my order number and I also pointed CR to the another listing where it is less. She gave me a credit easily, as soon as she understood what I wanted and that there were two listings of same.

@sonechko well I would love to get money back but I don't know, I have a feeling it will be a hassle. QVC CS isn't very accomodating imo, regardless of how nice I am.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze don't pre-dispose yourself to an unpleasant outcome, or it will happen. i knew what I wanted. I had a leg to stand on - my ordered within 30 days item showing at less price, and this none of my business they did two listings with different pricing.

Actually, they discounted the one with all spring oils, and forgot to discount a single SHL.

I had a nice and easy conversation, and this is what I set out to do before I called.

I am sure you know how to talk to people, how sound nice and how to ask for an assistance, HappyD.!

THIS is CSR job to accommodate your requests, if they are within the company policy.

Well just my opinion.