WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN Ladies - Attention - ODO is ON!!

@rochelleS wrote:

Ladies, in your opinion is the SHP more moisturizing than the SMC? I love the total results of the SHP. I found the SMC to be uber moisturizing, almost too much for my hair, which really doesn't have moisture issues. Any opinions, please. Tks

I also love the scent of the SHL. It's lasts in my hair for a long time.

@rochelleS My favorite seasonal is SMC and although my hair usually needs a lot of moisture SMC can sometimes be a little too much. My hair absolutely hates SHP, though, which is weird since everyone else seems to love it. It leaves my hair extremely dry.

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

HOLY MOLY on the trio! I already picked up an SOB oil to try it, and I LOVE it. I was really planning to sit out this visit. In fact, I was already mentally preparing myself for the fact that the SOB oil would be gone eventually, and I would just have to deal. So, to get an oil AND and RTM? Oh yes! I'm not sure if the CC will even work for me, but I know that I am basically getting it free, so who cares? It will work as the most luxurious shaving cream on the planet Earth.

It almost makes me want to get the SHL just for the oil, but I'm not sure about the powder factor.

I know that good things will come in June too. Hmmmmmm.

@yisbuff2 & @sonechko

I wasn't planning on getting anything either but I checked the ODOs this morning & Had to get the SOB trio. Got it at 6 AM before going to yard sales, was afraid it'd be gone before I got back.

I was thinking about getting the SOB oil so I couldn't pass up the deal, never tried the SOB RTM or oil, & didn't have any CC to mix with my SHL Smiley Very Happy

@FleaMktQn You're going to love the SOB oil. It's amazing! Heart

Respected Contributor

The ODOs thankfully aren't calling my name. I can do without the NBT ODO since I already have the 319 from the TSV as well as a small tube that I bought from Chaz's website during one of his sales so I'm still working on using that one up as well.

I'm still working on my SOB gallon from last year and had a bottle of the oil as well. When I returned my SGGT oil that was from 2013 I had it replaced with an SOB oil so I really don't need more.

I'd be hesitant to try the SGGT trio if it's still the old oils that they're shipping out.

SHL is too drying for my hair and I bought the oil separately so I think I'm safe from spending money for now. Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

HOLY MOLY on the trio! I already picked up an SOB oil to try it, and I LOVE it. I was really planning to sit out this visit. In fact, I was already mentally preparing myself for the fact that the SOB oil would be gone eventually, and I would just have to deal. So, to get an oil AND and RTM? Oh yes! I'm not sure if the CC will even work for me, but I know that I am basically getting it free, so who cares? It will work as the most luxurious shaving cream on the planet Earth.

It almost makes me want to get the SHL just for the oil, but I'm not sure about the powder factor.

@yisbuff2 & @sonechko

I wasn't planning on getting anything either but I checked the ODOs this morning & Had to get the SOB trio. Got it at 6 AM before going to yard sales, was afraid it'd be gone before I got back.

I was thinking about getting the SOB oil so I couldn't pass up the deal, never tried the SOB RTM or oil, & didn't have any CC to mix with my SHL Smiley Very Happy

@FleaMktQn You're going to love the SOB oil. It's amazing! Heart

Thanks @HSB1204 I have so much oil I was gonna wait til next year to try it Smiley Embarassed

But, I'm looking forward to trying it Smiley Very Happy & i'm sure I'll like the RTM Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Okay Ladies!

I just made a phone call re: price reduction for two SHL oil bottles I bought last visit at $62. Now, the one listing still shows it at $62, and the other at $56.38.

It took a little bit of explaining and nice, cheerful attitude, asking for CR's help, but it was worth doing, as I just got $11.24 credit for my March 16th order of 2 SHL oils.

Did you hear this, @HappyDaze @bebe777, @FleaMktQn , @ANewHue?  I know, you got them, and everyone else, I can't possibly remember who else got seasonal oils, may call and request a price reduction.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko, I'm just about positive that this is the very first time that Chaz has offered this 3-piece Seasonal kit: 

* 16oz cleansing conditioner (CC) -- $32.82 at QVC

* 6 oz Replenishing Treatment Mist (RTM) -- around $22.50 at QVC

* 4oz Treatment Oil -- $56.38 at QVC

Sorry @bebe777!  But Seasonal Oil cost is:

WEN by Chaz Dean Honey Lilac Treatment Oil, 4 oz. - A264833

@sonechko, lol, wellllllll.... maybe yes, and maybe no..... it all sort of depends what you want to pay for it (seriously). Smiley Wink

When the spring Seasonals came out, I noticed that there were two different listings for the Spring Honey Lilac.... and with two different prices on it (I should have mentioned it to folks, but I've been flat out busy for the past few months... and I just forgot about it). 

All three WEN by Chaz Dean 4 oz. Spring Treatment Oil  are available for $56.36 but, for some unknown reason, they also created a duplicate listing for the WEN by Chaz Dean Honey Lilac Treatment Oil, 4 oz.  and they priced it at $62. 

lol, go figure... tee hee.  Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

____

you can pay $56.36 for it...

Free Standard S&H
QVC Price: $62.00   Featured Price: $56.38
Available for 4 Easy Payments

___

or, if you really want to, you can pay $62 for it... Smiley Wink

___

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:
This seasonal trio was just too good to pass on! I was not planning for on getting more Spring CC...just planned on more seasonal oils before the season was up, but if the CC is free I can't complain.

The $59 full size bottle of very special Seasonal Oil in this Trio is a powerful magnet so attracting me to this kit/kits!  I don't remember seeing seasonal kits like this all the time I watch WEN shows! Just a super kit!  But, if it was the same, but minus CC and plus Mousse - I'd get a hundred of them!!!! Woman Happy

@sonechko, I'm just about positive that this is the very first time that Chaz has offered this 3-piece Seasonal kit: 

* 16oz cleansing conditioner (CC) -- $32.82 at QVC

* 6 oz Replenishing Treatment Mist (RTM) -- around $22.50 at QVC

* 4oz Treatment Oil -- $56.38 at QVC

I don't think the Seasonal Treatment Oils have never been in a real Wen sale.

And outside of the 3-piece "try me" kits when they are first rolled out -- 16oz CC, 2oz RTM and 1oz Oil for $37-40 -- I don't ever remember having seen the Seasonal Oils in a kit. 

lol, and that's why I picked up both the Spring Orange Blossom (SOB) and Spring Gardenia Green Tea (SGGT) kits!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Good job @bebe777 Smiley Very Happy

You really deserve to treat yourself Smiley Wink

awww @FleaMktQn, thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement. lol, I really won't resist the oils for two of my favorite Wen scents at these prices. Smiley Happy

bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

p.s. I am so glad you got these trio kits with oils, @bebe777!!! Don't remember, did you already ventured into trying seasonal oils yet? If not - can't wait for your impression on THOSE!

@sonechko, I'm actually taking a more conservative route with the oils. Smiley Happy

I'm using Pomegranate/Rosemary, Tea Tree/Eucalyptus and a bit of Fig/Sweet Orange for my scalp and face. -- I'm doing this because, based on the information that Chaz has shared, these three oils seem to have the greatest medicinal values.

The Sweet Almond Mint and the Cucumber Aloe oils should be waiting for me when I finally get back home. Because of the excellent values, I really wanted to give all of the Classic oils a try (even though most folks really don't like the CA oil scent). -- I also ordered the Wen Men 32oz CC with the 4oz oil when they had free S&H, so I'll be giving that a spin as well. -- I think the best way to get a sense of their medicinal properties is to try them out. I'll keep you updated on how I like them. 

I could be wrong, but my general sense has been that the other oils (maybe with the exception of 613) have fewer medicinal benefits. -- So since they re more expensive, I've just purchased the oil scents that I really like: Bamboo Green Tea and Spring Orange Blossom (with Spring Gardenia Green Tea on the way). -- I use these scents as body lotion and aromatherapy.

Because I'm really well stocked up on Chaz's oils, I probably won't venture into the Seasonal oils unless he does some mini trios (i.e. (3) 1-oz Seasonals for each season). 

This fall I will start purchasing the 3-piece starter kits for each new scent (16oz CC, 2oz RTM and 1oz Oil) that usually run about $37-40. This looks to be the easiest way to try out each new Seasonal. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Okay Ladies!

I just made a phone call re: price reduction for two SHL oil bottles I bought last visit at $62. Now, the one listing still shows it at $62, and the other at $56.38.

It took a little bit of explaining and nice, cheerful attitude, asking for CR's help, but it was worth doing, as I just got $11.24 credit for my March 16th order of 2 SHL oils.

Did you hear this, @HappyDaze @bebe777, @FleaMktQn , @ANewHue?  I know, you got them, and everyone else, I can't possibly remember who else got seasonal oils, may call and request a price reduction.

@sonechko That's so great that you got the credit Woman Very Happy

I didn't order any oil last visit. I was really good, only got a 2nd TSV & the BGT VTS duo (got the BGT cuz you like it so much) Smiley Wink

I think @SurferWife got some SHL oil last time. I think the SHL is the only one that had a higher price.

Honored Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@yisbuff2 & @sonechko

@FleaMktQn this is a perfect occasion to say YAAAAAAS QUEEN! Smiley LOL I think that it is a most delightful set, and having now sampled the SOB oil it is really divine. The smell good smell good of it all absolutely blew me away. ENJOY!

@FleaMktQn, that was why I purchased it as well... I hae to try the oil and RTM before the SGGT goes back into the Wen Vault. Smiley Happy

@yisbuff2, I'm so glad you loved the SOB oil as well... and, yes, it really is divine!!! And it's strong so it will last even longer!!! Yippee!!! 

*bebe777 does a little spring SOB happy dance with yisbuff2... it's a bit risque but what the heck... we're Wen girls, say it loud and say it proud* Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy