WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: WEN Ladies - Attention - ODO is ON!!

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

Well, sorry @untitled, and @Diva1Donna

Too confusing with prices jumping up and down lately on Q, just like they doing it on Evine almost! I am LOST among those changes - one time I look - it's this, the other time - it's that! Woman Happy

@sonechko & @untitledWhen the SHL oil alone aired the last visit, it thought I remembered it was mentioned by the host that the featured price would be going away. However, it doesn't make sense to have the same product available for 2 different prices.    I hope for the sake of those that aren't paying close attention and ordered SHL oil at a higher price that it is an error that should be corrected. 

Trusted Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

HOLY MOLY on the trio! I already picked up an SOB oil to try it, and I LOVE it. I was really planning to sit out this visit. In fact, I was already mentally preparing myself for the fact that the SOB oil would be gone eventually, and I would just have to deal. So, to get an oil AND and RTM? Oh yes! I'm not sure if the CC will even work for me, but I know that I am basically getting it free, so who cares? It will work as the most luxurious shaving cream on the planet Earth.

It almost makes me want to get the SHL just for the oil, but I'm not sure about the powder factor.

I know that good things will come in June too. Hmmmmmm.

@yisbuff2 & @sonechko

I wasn't planning on getting anything either but I checked the ODOs this morning & Had to get the SOB trio. Got it at 6 AM before going to yard sales, was afraid it'd be gone before I got back.

I was thinking about getting the SOB oil so I couldn't pass up the deal, never tried the SOB RTM or oil, & didn't have any CC to mix with my SHL Smiley Very Happy

@FleaMktQn this is a perfect occasion to say YAAAAAAS QUEEN! Smiley LOL I think that it is a most delightful set, and having now sampled the SOB oil it is really divine. The smell good smell good of it all absolutely blew me away. ENJOY!

Trusted Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

HOLY MOLY on the trio! I already picked up an SOB oil to try it, and I LOVE it. I was really planning to sit out this visit. In fact, I was already mentally preparing myself for the fact that the SOB oil would be gone eventually, and I would just have to deal. So, to get an oil AND and RTM? Oh yes! I'm not sure if the CC will even work for me, but I know that I am basically getting it free, so who cares? It will work as the most luxurious shaving cream on the planet Earth.

It almost makes me want to get the SHL just for the oil, but I'm not sure about the powder factor.

@yisbuff2 I got the SHL oil and I mixed it (in a separate bottle) with SOB to cut that powdery scent and it worked great. The two really smell wonderful together. I also mix the SHL & SOB CCs together and it works perfectly from both the moisture and scent perspectives.

Oooooh that is a great idea @aprimo! I'm thinking about getting some small amber bottles to do some at home mixing for other things. I didn't actually consider using two already excellent oils to make a third, differently excellent oil. WOO! Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:
This seasonal trio was just too good to pass on! I was not planning for on getting more Spring CC...just planned on more seasonal oils before the season was up, but if the CC is free I can't complain.

The $59 full size bottle of very special Seasonal Oil in this Trio is a powerful magnet so attracting me to this kit/kits!  I don't remember seeing seasonal kits like this all the time I watch WEN shows! Just a super kit!  But, if it was the same, but minus CC and plus Mousse - I'd get a hundred of them!!!! Woman Happy

@sonechko, I'm just about positive that this is the very first time that Chaz has offered this 3-piece Seasonal kit: 

* 16oz cleansing conditioner (CC) -- $32.82 at QVC

* 6 oz Replenishing Treatment Mist (RTM) -- around $22.50 at QVC

* 4oz Treatment Oil -- $56.38 at QVC

I don't think the Seasonal Treatment Oils have never been in a real Wen sale.

And outside of the 3-piece "try me" kits when they are first rolled out -- 16oz CC, 2oz RTM and 1oz Oil for $37-40 -- I don't ever remember having seen the Seasonal Oils in a kit. 

lol, and that's why I picked up both the Spring Orange Blossom (SOB) and Spring Gardenia Green Tea (SGGT) kits!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Good job @bebe777 Smiley Very Happy

You really deserve to treat yourself Smiley Wink

Yep! TREAT YOURSELF @bebe777!

Respected Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@yisbuff2 & @sonechko

I wasn't planning on getting anything either but I checked the ODOs this morning & Had to get the SOB trio. Got it at 6 AM before going to yard sales, was afraid it'd be gone before I got back.

I was thinking about getting the SOB oil so I couldn't pass up the deal, never tried the SOB RTM or oil, & didn't have any CC to mix with my SHL Smiley Very Happy

@FleaMktQn this is a perfect occasion to say YAAAAAAS QUEEN! Smiley LOL I think that it is a most delightful set, and having now sampled the SOB oil it is really divine. The smell good smell good of it all absolutely blew me away. ENJOY!

Thanks @yisbuff2 Glad you got the ODO  too Smiley Very Happy

Now you can try a soy base CC & see how if it works for you Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Diva1Donna

Thanks for your response. 

I have the opposite result with SMC. I'd like to mix it with something else but not exactly sure what CC to use.

It's so interesting to read about how the various CC'S react with so many different Wenners. 

My hair went ballistic with CA and I really loved that fragrance. It frizzed up so much it crossed the county line...

Trusted Contributor

@Diva1Donna

i never did get why there were two different listings for SHL oil.

but originally they were both the same price.  Sometime after Chaz' last visit when free shipping disappeared - the price changed. But I think it was a data input error.

Esteemed Contributor

@untitled

If I recall correctly, there was an individual SHL offered AND the trio of spring seasonal oils, of which you chose the one desired. Two different item numbers. 

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Ladies, in your opinion is the SHP more moisturizing than the SMC? I love the total results of the SHP. I found the SMC to be uber moisturizing, almost too much for my hair, which really doesn't have moisture issues. Any opinions, please. Tks

I also love the scent of the SHL. It's lasts in my hair for a long time.

@rochelleS I do find SHP to be more moisturizing than SMC. HTH Smiley Happy

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:
I think I will pick up the NBT trio in 319. The 613 have in my purse is almost gone and now that hubby is hooked he can keep one in his desk at work.

The spring seasonal is a no brainer!! I just haven't played with the spring scents enough to know which I like best. Which one is the most moisturizing?

@nikki48, lol, I was sure that trio had your name on it!! Smiley Happy

While I don't know which spring Seasonal is the most moisturizing, it might be the Spring Honey Lilac (SHL) since @HappyDaze really likes it. Smiley Wink

From what I've read, I think that Wenners have generally found the Spring Gardenia Green Tea (SGGT) to be the least moisturizing of ALL the Seasonals. -- That said, all the Seasonals work equally well for me. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I guess I must be the odd one. For me, SHL is the most drying spring seasonal and SGGT seems to be the most moisturizing. Cat Happy