WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: WEN Ladies - Attention - ODO is ON!!

[ Edited ]

@equss wrote:

I love SHL and am tempted by the trio because I love the oil!!  My only concern is I recall some people posted they received old product earlier this season(mine was fine). I am alittle concerned this super deal is because it is from a couple years ago. Did many people actually get old enough product that it had no scent or were those posts just a fluke only happening to a few individuals?  I want the trio and the 319 just hate the return process as it takes WAY too long. Tia

I didn't buy the oil duo the last time, so I cannot comment on the dates on those.  However, as a result of reading about it, I did a quick inventory of what I have on hand, and I was disappointed to see some very old dates on CCs.  Luckily, I haven't noticed quality issues with those - yet?  I'm hoping for the best with this ODO.  Smiley Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@equss wrote:

I love SHL and am tempted by the trio because I love the oil!!  My only concern is I recall some people posted they received old product earlier this season(mine was fine). I am alittle concerned this super deal is because it is from a couple years ago. Did many people actually get old enough product that it had no scent or were those posts just a fluke only happening to a few individuals?  I want the trio and the 319 just hate the return process as it takes WAY too long. Tia

@equss! SHL only made a debut last Spring. Even if this is one year old oil - this is nothing for the tightly closed glass bottle of WEN oil. It is still very Young and I would not have any doubts buying or using it! If it were, let's say from 2011..... well, then I would. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@equss wrote:

@equss I am one that recieved an old oil in SGGT that had gone bad. My SOB items that were ordered last month had dates from 2014 & 2015, but they look and smell fine. However, SHL just came out last year so you should not be worried about that one being old. It should have a manufactured date of 2015 or later. I am trying again on the SGGT, but if is old and doesn't smell right, back to Q it will go! 

Esteemed Contributor

Exactly @Diva1Donna, @equss! The Spring Honey Lilac Oil is the one NOT to worry - it only can be from 2015, which is FINE!

The rest of scents, I don't know, given the complaints about recent old oil bottles problem.

Esteemed Contributor

Would it be GRAND, in order to eliminate old product problem for seasonal items would be offered on some kind of specials throughout the year in order to get rid of old inventory before the new seasonal production? Awesome! 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks so much for the responses!  I'm sold so will be picking up....I forgot about the debut of the scent being only a year ago.  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:
I think I will pick up the NBT trio in 319. The 613 have in my purse is almost gone and now that hubby is hooked he can keep one in his desk at work.

The spring seasonal is a no brainer!! I just haven't played with the spring scents enough to know which I like best. Which one is the most moisturizing?

@nikki48, lol, I was sure that trio had your name on it!! Smiley Happy

While I don't know which spring Seasonal is the most moisturizing, it might be the Spring Honey Lilac (SHL) since @HappyDaze really likes it. Smiley Wink

From what I've read, I think that Wenners have generally found the Spring Gardenia Green Tea (SGGT) to be the least moisturizing of ALL the Seasonals. -- That said, all the Seasonals work equally well for me. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

No, @bebe777 I think the SHP is the most moisturizing of the spring seasonals. The reason I like SHL is because of the scent but it is not as moisturizing as the SHP. I am not a huge fan of the SHP scent (it is fine, just not amazing) but the SHL Is AMAZING. I wish it were as moisturizing as SHP because then it would be all I buy since hubby loves SHL too.

@nikki48

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:
I think I will pick up the NBT trio in 319. The 613 have in my purse is almost gone and now that hubby is hooked he can keep one in his desk at work.

The spring seasonal is a no brainer!! I just haven't played with the spring scents enough to know which I like best. Which one is the most moisturizing?

While I don't know which spring Seasonal is the most moisturizing, it might be the Spring Honey Lilac (SHL) since @HappyDaze really likes it. Smiley Wink

From what I've read, I think that Wenners have generally found the Spring Gardenia Green Tea (SGGT) to be the least moisturizing of ALL the Seasonals. -- That said, all the Seasonals work equally well for me. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

No, @bebe777 I think the SHP is the most moisturizing of the spring seasonals. The reason I like SHL is because of the scent but it is not as moisturizing as the SHP. I am not a huge fan of the SHP scent (it is fine, just not amazing) but the SHL Is AMAZING. I wish it were as moisturizing as SHP because then it would be all I buy since hubby loves SHL too.

@nikki48

@HappyDaze, thanks so much for that clarification. I was thinking that you liked the SHL for the scent and the moisture, but I wasn't sure... and I was wrong. *s* 

btw, it's good seeing you around here... and I owe you mail. Smiley Happy

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@nikki48

@HappyDaze & @nikki48 SHP is actually a Summer seasonal and not available to purchase on Q yet. Of the 2 Spring seasonals that I've tried, I find SOB and SHL somewhat equal in performance. I actually prefer the scent of SOB.

Honored Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@nikki48

@HappyDaze & @nikki48 SHP is actually a Summer seasonal and not available to purchase on Q yet. Of the 2 Spring seasonals that I've tried, I find SOB and SHL somewhat equal in performance. I actually prefer the scent of SOB.

@Diva1Donna oh yeah, oops, I got carried away! Smiley Very Happy Thanks for setting us straight! Smiley Happy