WEN

Valued Contributor

Hi All.  I was wondering, are the WEN Kids gallons usually available early in the Insider like the core gallons are?  Am considering purchasing a gallon this year. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I just checked the June 2015 Insider and the Kids Gallons were not in it. It was the seasonal gallons and the core gallons. No idea what it might be this time.

Super Contributor

Oh no! I bought a Wen Kids gallon two years ago in June. Wanted another one this June! Aren't gallons also offered in December?

Honored Contributor

Love the WEN Kids products (Strawberry/Banana and the Watermelon). Have it on auto delivery for the 16 ounce, as I only use them once a week. The scents remind me of my childhood. Great memories!

Respected Contributor

Oh i want the strawberry/banana..

I now use WK's everyday due to my scalp not liking menthol anymore...

For me that one has the most moisture, although not enough for my ends.

I have come up with my own way to use Fig on the bottom potion & still get minimal on my scalp..the combo of WK's & Fig is great, i get great volume at my scalp area from the WK's but moisture on bottom part of my hair from fig..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi I'm so glad you figured out something that works HeartSmiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi I'm so glad you figured out something that works HeartSmiley Very Happy

Isn't it funny, i would of never tried WK's, if not for scalp issue!

Now i have the volume on top i sometimes lacked..I think WK's should be on air more, maybe the folks that feel Wen can leave your hair flat would have great success with this formula..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN Kids Gallons

[ Edited ]

@StillFuntoShop wrote:

Oh no! I bought a Wen Kids gallon two years ago in June. Wanted another one this June! Aren't gallons also offered in December?

@StillFuntoShop I don't see why the Wen Kids gallons wouldn't be available in June again. The OP was asking if the item numbers were in the Insider magazine which I guess they weren't last year but the Wen Kids gallons were available in June along with the core formula gallons.

Gallons are not offered in December.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for your responses!  I guess I'll have to wait and see and just order them on June 1st if they are not listed in the Insider for pre-order.  My hair really responds well to the WEN Kids strawberry banana and watermelon.

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Kids Gallons

[ Edited ]

@HSB1204 wrote:

@StillFuntoShop wrote:

@StillFuntoShop I don't see why the Wen Kids gallons wouldn't be available in June again. The OP was asking if the item numbers were in the Insider magazine which I guess they weren't last year but the Wen Kids gallons were available in June along with the core formula gallons.

Gallons are not offered in December.

@HSB1204, I just wanted to chime in with you and mention that I also remember that the Kids Gallons were available in June 2015. Smiley Happy

@Arianny @ChynnaBlue @StillFuntoShop @quadmimi @FleaMktQn@ and @World Traveler, I remember they were available last June because I was mystified as to why Chaz never presented them on the air. lol, he finally presented them at 11:53pm ET on June 30th -- seven minutes before the end of June Wen Gallons Month -- because the final remaining Classic Gallon selection (Pomegranate) sold out... lol, and there were just  NO other Wen Gallons to present. 

It left me with the feeling that QVC had agreed make a small number of Kids Gallons (during June Gallons month) but with the understanding that they would not be giving it air time. For example, there were no Wen Kids Gallon presentations with the cute kids models.

If I remember correctly, QVC has included small quantities of the Kids Gallons in June Wen Gallons Month for the past three years (2013-2015). -- The hosts have never shared much information about the quantity brought in for the Kids Gallons, but it seems to be on the small side. 

I get the sense that QVC feels like they should probably bring it in each June, just to keep the hard core Wen Kids fans happy but that, from an economic perspective, they'd rather focus on selling the more popular (adult) Classic Gallons. -- So if they bring a small quantity of the Kids Gallons in and don't feature them in broadcasts, then the Kids Gallons quantity should last through the month of June. 

lol, of course, that's just my take on this. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy