WEN

Esteemed Contributor

WEN Fall Ginger Pumpkin Gallon

Does anyone know whether the WEN Fall Ginger Pumpkin Gallon will be offered?  If so, any idea when?   TIA

Valued Contributor

Re: WEN Fall Ginger Pumpkin Gallon

As far as I've heard - I've heard nothing on FGP. I believe QVC will be offering a couple seasonal gallons in each season. Worse case scenario, in the fall you might be able to buy a gallon from Chaz's website. 

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Boehm Collector wrote:

Does anyone know whether the WEN Fall Ginger Pumpkin Gallon will be offered?  If so, any idea when?   TIA

Gallons will be offered in season. I don't think we know which are selected. FGP was the only season gallon that did not sell out last year. A lot of newbies had not been around when it was out, so I think they passed on it. But considering Fall Apple Spice was unpopular and was presumably retired, I assume it will be Fall Tuscan Pear and Fall Ginger Pumpkin on September 1.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

I think, if I remember it correctly, they are coming out with a new Fall scent. Not sure if it will be offered in gallons just yet.
Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:
I think, if I remember it correctly, they are coming out with a new Fall scent. Not sure if it will be offered in gallons just yet.

@sonechko Yes there will be a new Fall scent. They always wait to see sales before offering a formula in a gallon though, so you are right the new one will just be in regular quantities.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the info @Kjelle and @sonechko and @Suz585

Honored Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko Yes there will be a new Fall scent. They always wait to see sales before offering a formula in a gallon though, so you are right the new one will just be in regular quantities.

Yes, I can't imagine them promoting a gallon in a brand new scent. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval