WEN

Valued Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Nicole WI I didn't see anything in your post on that thread to feel guilty about. 

I sincerely appreciate that @jaxs mom. 🌼

Another example is Max. You informed me of information you had on essential oils and cats. I did my research and I made my decision as to how to proceed with the information I had. Would it have been Chaz's if something negative had happened to Max? Absolutely not! If I had harmed Max due to poor information I received and my lack of knowledge on the topic that burden falls 100% on me, his owner and pet parent. That is my opinion anyway, I am not saying it is yours, @jaxs mom, or anyone else's. 🙂

I normally try to steer clear of those topics, but when something make absolutely no sense to me (and I doubt it makes sense to others who have read it as well) I just feel like someone needs to say something to make it very clear that this lawsuit should be the definition of the term "frivolous lawsuit." 

Trusted Contributor

@Nicole WI I'm glad you didn't see the long rant by nix cheerleader.  LOL  your common sense comments were right.  People read settlement and think guilt.  It's never going to change when people want to think the worse. 

Valued Contributor

@Suebdoo I am guessing whoever "nix cheerleader" is has something to do with Nick Chavez. I am sure it would make a lot of hairstylists day that create and sell their own product if a lawsuit would sink Chaz and ruin the reputation he has worked hard to build. 

Seems like if your product is as fantastic as the creator of it says it is, it really would sell itself by word of mouth and by having a good marketing strategy. I don't know... I was just sort of thinking out loud there I guess. 🤔

Respected Contributor

Valued Contributor

I'm not really much into starting topics, but there is also a deal on a Light Body Duo Friday, December 9th. For under $60 you get the 1.7oz Light EDP and the 8oz UNIBT in the Light fragrance. On Chaz'a website they would be $169 together. 

He shared it on Periscope today before taking off for PA; I am guessing it means I can share it, 200 other people heard it. 🙃

My thought is if you own the Light EDP and love it, get the set keep the UNIBT and give the gift of Light EDP to someone special, or keep the bottle in your stash for when you run out! 😁

Trusted Contributor

@Nicole WI LOL nix is what @Drythe calls NC.  Cracks me up.  The anti WEN should start up again soon since Friday is TSV day.  Just ignore it.😀

Valued Contributor

@Suebdoo LOL 😂 I honestly until just reading the word nix alone got the funny! My gosh I can be slow sometimes! Now I can't stop laughing! 😂

Honored Contributor

Hey ladies anyone know when the mini EDP sampler kits will be available? I am thinking I might just get both as I have a few friends that I think will appreciate some of the scents I don't use/want.

TIA!

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN December Chat

[ Edited ]

@Nicole WI wrote:

I will correct myself now...

Four hours of sleep was probably not enough for me to play nice. I find this lawsuit topic quite ridiculous the more closely I read about the lawsuit line by line, page by page... 

I am just baffled as to how this lawsuit and "Preliminary Settlement Agreement" make any sense to an everyday person.

Frivolous lawsuits seem like seconds nature these days. I have allergies to foods and medications, I am very good 99.9% of the time about reading labels, asking about food being served, and making sure I am not putting a medication in my body that will earn me a trip to the ER. On the off chance I can't predict the outcome of ingesting or applying something topical I have appropriate measures in place to keep me alive if necessary and if drastic measures are not necessary, I contact my physician and see them if necessary for evaluation. 

MY allergies are MY responsibility to manage, as an adult I don't see any other way to look at it being someone who is very aware what it feels like to have their throat closing on them. I know what it is like to have a chemical burn on my face from a commonly used face wash. Should I have filed a lawsuit against them for something neither myself or the company could have predicted? No! I was seen by a doctor within 4 hours of using the product, brought it with me to the doctor so the ingredients could be documented, was given two prescriptions, a gel for the burning and an ointment to heal and protect my skin. The event is something I hope never to repeat, my face healed and there is not permanent damage, end of story.

Tell me if I am so sleep deprived that this is not what other people are thinking. I don't mind being corrected when I am wrong about something, I just am struggling to understand why anyone would not be responsible for their own actions when it comes to using a cleansing conditioner on your head. 🤔

@Nicole WI

I think it is intentional ignorance combined with haters mentality, or player/hater.  I do not think that combination can be reasoned through.  It takes different turns and twists depending on what the person is lacking in their lives, or trying to accomplish.  Certainly it defies logic, or education.  To be educated to facts ears and brain must be open.  People would rather 'curse the dark than light a candle', and it feels better to blame someone else, and perhaps pick up a few bucks, than to accept your own mistake, learn from it, and move on.

We have become a litigious society. 

You make perfect sense, don't beat yourself up.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@ANewHue

I am SO ready!

Hope the 20oz NBT deal returns!  I ordered 2 in 319, but received 2 in 613!  By the time they got back for exchange, the product was "sold out".  I am sad. 

@Drythe That would really annoy me. I've only tried the 319 and have no interest in 613 since I wouldn't want to smell like that. What is it with QVC not being able to ship the right stuff to people?

Agreed @HSB1204, and then them not making it right for the customer since it was QVC's fault!! I am sure the the individuals are available so they could put something together. Just like when they wouldn't ship me two 16oz CCs in place of the 32 oz CC they shortchanged me on and which they had the 16oz in stock but not the 32oz. That is just terrible customer service imo. Sorry @Drythe how frustrating!

Exactly @HappyDaze. They could have just shipped two 8 oz. NBTs instead and then given a discount of some sort since you'd still miss out on 4 oz. of product. That's ridiculous that they wouldn't even ship you two 16 oz. bottles when they had them in stock.

I really wonder about some of these people in customer service because they don't provide much of a service. A few months ago I was expecting a Wen package from UPS. When I checked the tracking it said it had been delivered but it wasn't here and I was home all day so I knew the UPS guy hadn't been here. When I called QVC they said that the package had accidentally been scanned as delivered and that I should wait until the estimated delivery date had passed. I just couldn't believe it. As if the UPS guy just scanned the package and was then going to drive around with the package for four days more before delivering it to me?! The person I spoke to was useless and insisted that she couldn't do anything until I waited for almost a week. In the end I just hung up. My husband called back and spoke to someone much more helpful who apologized and immediately created a replacement order with two-day shipping. It apparently depends who you get on the phone which is pretty sad.

@HappyDaze

Or, maybe a man carries more authority, which is even more sad, sadder, saddest.  Smiley Frustrated

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras