WEN

Regular Contributor

@77yangya  It's my birthday month too!  Happy birthday to you!

looking forward to Chaz's visit in a week. Can't wait for all the great deals and new things that will be offered. 

I hope everyone has a blessed month!

Regular Contributor

@Mirage08 I looked on the procapslab website under hsn visit and it had Choconuvo,, PC Liver and Brain Benifits, and Liver anti oxidant extracts. 

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Wenners!

Wen no longer works for my hair.  Even FTP <3 treats my bipolar hair like BGT did.  The signs have been there for about 4 months: dry hair and frizz.  I even get that with ReMoist.

I took a break from Wen and Hair One about a month ago.  I returned to Pantene Curly with excellent results.  Three uses of TT and FTP made my hair revert into madness.

I'm not sure if it's goodbye or bye for now.  It's a shame because I have a serious stash. 

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

@HonnyBrown That is a very sad story, so sorry to hear it Woman Sad

Hopefully you will be able to use again after a break, at least once in a while Smiley Frustrated

Anyway, hope you'll still come around & post sometimes Heart

Respected Contributor

@HonnyBrown wrote:

Hi Wenners!

Wen no longer works for my hair.  Even FTP <3 treats my bipolar hair like BGT did.  The signs have been there for about 4 months: dry hair and frizz.  I even get that with ReMoist.

I took a break from Wen and Hair One about a month ago.  I returned to Pantene Curly with excellent results.  Three uses of TT and FTP made my hair revert into madness.

I'm not sure if it's goodbye or bye for now.  It's a shame because I have a serious stash. 

Hello, HonnyBrown. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that WEN isn't working for you. I'm not really good at knowing the WEN scents and formulations, but I think Chaz makes a scent called cucumber aloe. Usually things with aloe in it are very good for adding moisture to the hair, so perhaps you can try that.

And any WEN that doesn't work for you, you can sell it on Ebay and use that money to buy the cucumber aloe scent, it you want.

And Chaz makes Eau Du Parfume (sp?) and body creams, so you could still use WEN, even if it's not on your hair. And, of course, your friends will still want to post with you on the WEN forum. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

@HonnyBrown  Oh gosh you are a "long time" Wen user, you will figure it out...Smiley Happy You know the product well....Smiley Happy 

Trusted Contributor

Re: WEN December Chat

[ Edited ]

• HonnyBrown wrote:

Hi Wenners!

Nooo! I'm sorry to hear you aren't getting the usual results anymore. Try calling the Wen team for tips, I hope they are able to help. Sometimes I have had to go back to original Fig alone when my hair "acts up". I don't know if you are having issues with the core line alone but the seasonals and remoist are treatment based, maybe that's the issue. 

I hope you find the answer girl! 

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

Re: WEN December Chat

[ Edited ]

I am excitedly awaiting TSV day! I know I will more than likely grab the TSV and I am guessing the perfume collections and Light NIBT will be ODOs. 

#IAmTeamWen
Super Contributor

@HonnyBrown   You have used wen for a long time.  Sorry it is not working for you.  I agree with @nikki48 you should contact Chaz wen  customer service and tell them that the product is not working for you so they can give you some tips.  Are you using the oils?  I use the oils everyday morning and night.  I also been using the remoist on my hair everyday.  Hoping you will be able to use wen again.  If it is dry, maybe you need to use core cc like fig to give you more moisture for your hair.  Even though you are not using wen cc right now, try using the oils and see if that helps.

Respected Contributor

@HonnyBrown wrote:

Hi Wenners!

@HonnyBrown Sounds like protein overload from BGT and seasonals (FTP). Try core Fig and TT for awhile as they are the most moisturizing. Moisture is what it sounds like your hair needs at this time.