WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN - August chat New month-New Focus

@ANewHue wrote:

@FleaMktQn.  I saw these today and was wondering how they are compared to the Malden milks polar fleece, can you compare?  

@ANewHue I can't compare cuz I don't have the Malden Mills, but the velvet soft sheets are wonderful. Super soft, I tend to sleep hot & these surprisingly are not too hot. I have kept them on the bed all summer.

I've washed them at least 5 times as directed & they are as soft as when I got them.

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@FleaMktQn.  I saw these today and was wondering how they are compared to the Malden milks polar fleece, can you compare?  

@ANewHue I can't compare cuz I don't have the Malden Mills, but the velvet soft sheets are wonderful. Super soft, I tend to sleep hot & these surprisingly are not too hot. I have kept them on the bed all summer.

I've washed them at least 5 times as directed & they are as soft as when I got them.

@FleaMktQn @ANewHue....I have the fleece, for a year now..I am not impressed with them, they shed everywhere and I have washed exactly as on tag...I will look into yours @FleaMktQn, as I do like the softness...also am looking for a silk/satin pillowcase to hold my Wen curls in better place...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@FleaMktQn @ANewHue....I have the fleece, for a year now..I am not impressed with them, they shed everywhere and I have washed exactly as on tag...I will look into yours @FleaMktQn, as I do like the softness...also am looking for a silk/satin pillowcase to hold my Wen curls in better place...Smiley Happy

@quadmimi Mine don't shed at all. I would also recommend to wash them separately without other items. I have to say they live up to the presentation Smiley Very Happy

I got a satin pillowcase at Marshalls for $7.99 it was in the cosmetic, haircare, bath section Smiley Surprised not with the other sheets & pillowcases Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@quadmimi Mine don't shed at all. I would also recommend to wash them separately without other items. I have to say they live up to the presentation Smiley Very Happy

I got a satin pillowcase at Marshalls for $7.99 it was in the cosmetic, haircare, bath section Smiley Surprised not with the other sheets & pillowcases Smiley Frustrated

@FleaMktQn.  Oh no i meant my polat fleece shed that @ANewHue was asking you about. I dont have the ones you do but am looking at them..(i see yours are on clearance)

Thanks for info on pillowcase, i will check that out!..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@FleaMktQn.  Oh no i meant my polat fleece shed that @ANewHue was asking you about. I dont have the ones you do but am looking at them..(i see yours are on clearance)

@quadmimiI knew that was what you meant, I was just wanted to say I hadn't had that problem Smiley Very Happy

I just checked the clearance price & it's only $2 more than the ODO.

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@quadmimiI knew that was what you meant, I was just wanted to say I hadn't had that problem Smiley Very Happy

Oh good @FleaMktQn....my Hub loves the polar fleece but I hate the shedding thing they do...so if I can get the velvet ones you have that will be great!..(an I was super picky washing the polar fleece so not sure why)

Gosh I need the TSV SO bad, I am out of any oil, and down to the bottom of the TT..

I wish there would be a # here soon...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi I hope they come out with a number soon too. I'm not in need but I know some are. I've been checking the Blue Skies for Me everyday just in case it gets posted there early.

You've got me thinking I might need one more set of sheets, if they're clearance priced they'll probably be discontinued. I've looked for them on other sites but QVC is the only place I've seen them. 4 sets would last me a long time Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@quadmimi  There are enough detectives on the case. Someone will sleuth it out!

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

Oh good @FleaMktQn....my Hub loves the polar fleece but I hate the shedding thing they do...so if I can get the velvet ones you have that will be great!..(an I was super picky washing the polar fleece so not sure why)

Gosh I need the TSV SO bad, I am out of any oil, and down to the bottom of the TT..

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

I wish there would be a # here soon...Smiley Happy@

@quadmimi And @FleaMktQn. I own several sets of the polar fleece and never had a problem with shedding. Although  I did notice on one set little divets (don't know how else to describe it). I wash and dry as directed, funny how it's only on one set.

Honored Contributor

Would love to have one of those tees!  Heart

14102799_1228623860515479_6702402194114700043_o.jpg

11 years ago, on August 27th, 2005,
was the first time I appeared on-air @QVC.
How did you learn about WEN?

From Chaz's FB

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras