Re: WEN - August chat New month-New Focus

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Just a little something to get us through 'till September!  Heart

Chaz & Hunter

From Chaz's FB

Awww snuggles!!! THanks for sharing!

Smiley And Dog Smiley Face, Emoticon

@HappyDaze that little smilie patting that widdle doggie is the cutest!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I Believe Frosty Doggie Faces are Fabulous!

Hunter Rocks!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Hey, @HappyDaze & @dooBdoo  two hearts just popped up from you, so I wanted to wave and say hello while you're still on.

And Hey, How are you? to any WENNERS who are up and on.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Just a little something to get us through 'till September!  Heart

Chaz & Hunter

From Chaz's FB

Those eyes get me every time

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Hey, @HappyDaze & @dooBdoo  two hearts just popped up from you, so I wanted to wave and say hello while you're still on.

@Drythe hi my friend! my week has been crazy hectic and a bit overwhelming. But I am so happy how well my pup is doing with his underwater treadmill PT so that is a bright point. And today I got the final okay by a doc that I can return to normal workouts and everything else after my last surgery although she freaked me out a bit with wanting me to go see an oncologist for pre-cautionary measures. My other gyn didn't seem concerned and I don't think this one is - she is just being super pro-active, which I can appreciate. But I really don't like doctors so having to go see another one is stressful to me.  I've also been watching alot of Olympics and enjoying that. Some big surprises which is always exciting. What do you think about the new Fall scent? I think it sounds promising but we shall see! How are you doing????

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Drythe hi my friend! my week has been crazy hectic and a bit overwhelming. But I am so happy how well my pup is doing with his underwater treadmill PT so that is a bright point. And today I got the final okay by a doc that I can return to normal workouts and everything else after my last surgery although she freaked me out a bit with wanting me to go see an oncologist for pre-cautionary measures. My other gyn didn't seem concerned and I don't think this one is - she is just being super pro-active, which I can appreciate. But I really don't like doctors so having to go see another one is stressful to me.  I've also been watching alot of Olympics and enjoying that. Some big surprises which is always exciting. What do you think about the new Fall scent? I think it sounds promising but we shall see! How are you doing????

@HappyDaze

Hello friend, glad to hear you've been 'released'!  Do be reasonable - ok? I know you will, but I needed a Mama moment.

Good to hear about your pup and the water PT.  We have a good sized stream, so we do home based H 2 O PT!  Only problem is everyone gets wet. My Labbie had a knee issue and acupuncture helped him.  I don't know what I think about it myself, but he said it worked!   Would limp into treatment and doggie dance out.  It was not Vet fear going in either, our family loves our vet who gets down and rolls around with the dogs, and smooches the puddies!

It's been slow going for me.  When I was first able to move around I was jubilant, you bet!  But since have found out for myself there is frequently residual muscle weakness that may or may not resolve on it's own. I'm doing my best to re-build, but with a bum knee it's slow.  But, hey I'm moving and grateful!

Sending good chi to you and your DH.  

Still wondering and worried.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

hello WENNERS!!

hmm Vanilla White Pumpkin!!!!!!!!!! It smells amazing! I love it even more than the FGP!!

Chaz & WEN released a photo and I started a new thread so we can discuss the TSV there!

But I just got back from my LA trip & have new hair, just below my shoulders and Chaz & Danny brightened up my color {it had dulled a bit since I have very hard water!!} love my new length!

@bruingirl was so fun to be around! & I really enjoyed by vacation!!

#IamTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze

Hello friend, glad to hear you've been 'released'!  Do be reasonable - ok? I know you will, but I needed a Mama moment.

Good to hear about your pup and the water PT.  We have a good sized stream, so we do home based H 2 O PT!  Only problem is everyone gets wet. My Labbie had a knee issue and acupuncture helped him.  I don't know what I think about it myself, but he said it worked!   Would limp into treatment and doggie dance out.  It was not Vet fear going in either, our family loves our vet who gets down and rolls around with the dogs, and smooches the puddies!

It's been slow going for me.  When I was first able to move around I was jubilant, you bet!  But since have found out for myself there is frequently residual muscle weakness that may or may not resolve on it's own. I'm doing my best to re-build, but with a bum knee it's slow.  But, hey I'm moving and grateful!

@Drythe oh so glad you are doing better! I hope the muscle weakness improves. You know, my uncle had something very similar to what you described and he actually almost died. It has been probably close to 10 years since he had that happen and he still has some muscle issues and hard time walking up stairs. I think he even uses a cane to walk sometimes. He was a super active, healthy guy before that. It was such a scary scary thing to see him so through. I am sure it was the same with you. I am so glad you are doing better- take it one day at a time and, as always, positive thoughts!

I am going to try to give Bebe a call this weekend as all my craziness is finally calming down a bit so I should have time. I  am hoping I can get ahold of her. I will let you know.

Oh and regarding my emitcons, I have a link to a few places that just have tons of emoticons. It is fun! I have some cute gymnastic ones tha I was trying to use as my avatar but they are too small.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze

@Drythe oh so glad you are doing better! I hope the muscle weakness improves. You know, my uncle had something very similar to what you described and he * actually almost died. It has been probably close to 10 years since he had that happen and he still has some muscle issues and hard time walking up stairs. I think he even uses a cane to walk sometimes. He was a super active, healthy guy before that. It was * such a scary scary thing to see him so through. I am sure it was the same with you. I am so glad you are doing better- take it one day at a time and, as always, positive thoughts!

I am going to try to give Bebe a call this weekend as all my craziness is finally calming down a bit so I should have time. I  am hoping I can get ahold of her. I will let you know.

Oh and regarding my emitcons, I have a link to a few places that just have tons of emoticons. It is fun! I have some cute gymnastic ones tha I was trying to use as my avatar but they are too small.

@HappyDaze

**- Yes, me too.  I don't ever want to do that again! NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!  I'm working on muscels every day, some improvement, but I've  been warned I'll probably not get back to where is was prior to illness.  On the other hand, I was told I'd never walk again after emergency knee replacement, and I do walk, not gracefully anymore, but walk.  So, I guess there's something to be said for determination. I may not be strong, but I'm stubborn!

I hope you reach Bebe, really would like to know she's OK.  Please send her hugs from me if you make contact.

Looking forward to VWP.  I love Vanilla, but I know you don't, maybe it will be very light.