WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Used for the first time yesterday...

@ChynnaBlue

Me too, I wanted to smell Coconut!  Don't use either CC because other seasonals work as well, and the scent is more "true"

to me.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@HSB1204 - The only thing I smell in the SMC is the coconut! LOL

@riley1 Too bad we can't swap noses - unless you don't want to smell mango! Cat LOL

Contributor

CLV is my favorite and I can't wait to get more this summer.  My hair does great with it. It feels so light and airy.

SMC smells like coconut to me. I smell no mango.  I wish I smelled some mango as I think the coconut can be overwhelming.  My son also only smells coconut.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@HSB1204 - The only thing I smell in the SMC is the coconut! LOL

@riley1@SurferWife@HSB1204

Ain't that the way?

I was Jonesnin' to smell coconut - nada!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe - good to see you back - how are you feeling? Hopefully, you are on the upswing and every day getting stronger. Just give yourself enough time to fully regain your strength. riley1

Respected Contributor

Isn't it great!  I tried it as soon as it was launched and I thought, hmmmmm coconut and lime?  ew but when I got it. WOWEE  I loved it right away!  I have one 32oz and one 16oz and I'm keeping them because, wait a minute, how did you get it, was it in your collection?  Oh, yeah I see you did have it in your collection.  A-ha!  Isn't it lovely?  I was hoping Chaz would make an EDP out of that one and I'd heard he was but now it's gonna be the coconut mango.  I have the replen. mist in the mango and it is very nice and stays with me for hours so I'll pass on the EDP mango one.  I'm glad you like the coconut lime as much as I do!  I have the replen in that and the oil too AND the mousse.  The mousse in that one really stays in my hair after drying but it's this really unreal scent that just "sends ya"!