WEN

Super Contributor

Re: Tried 613 for the first time

@Ms X wrote:

Your hair sounds like mine.  Thanks for the review, as I was thinking of trying that next.  I started with the Fig, then got the TSV in 2014 of the seasonals.  I liked them both and my hair had more moisture.  This December I got the TSV in the rice and found that is far better than the other formulations for me.  It gives my hair much more moisture and adds a lot more shine than the others did.  I remember being told the rice had was it protein in it and so was different from the others.  I know the 613 has protein as well, so maybe that will be even better for me.

I'm using the rice Italian Mandarin Fig at the moment.  Can anyone tell me whether the other rice formulations (bamboo and unscented) are the same in terms of results as the Mandarin Fig rice?  I certainly hope so.

I found the Bamboo to be very similar to the Mandarin Fig which I adore and is probably my favorite formula.  I have thick, coarse, color treated hair.  I love the scent of the Bamboo as well.  Very refreshing.  It might be a tad less moisturizing than the Mandarin Fig for me but not by much.  I love the rice formulas.

Respected Contributor

Thanks! I did just order the 613 styling trio and have 613 cc on auto ship. I will also try some of the rice based. Ladies, thank you. I've never had any hair loss problems from WEN , so I'm more than satisfied. I've tried other shampoos, but nothing comes close.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

Thanks! I did just order the 613 styling trio and have 613 cc on auto ship. I will also try some of the rice based. Ladies, thank you. I've never had any hair loss problems from WEN , so I'm more than satisfied. I've tried other shampoos, but nothing comes close.

@Mustang Shar,  you may check and compare this item to what you just ordered, and what you have on auto ship now. It could be this one is much better deal, filing most of your 613 cleansing/styling needs better then what you have. If so, cancel your new order and a single 613 auto ship. You can always get Wen brush on ebay for only a few dollars. This one is a great deal if you add it up. Plus this item is available on auto ship.

A277583 WEN by Chaz Dean SixThirteen Cleanse & Style (Auto-Delivery)

Respected Contributor

Wanted to post an update. I've been using 613 since 1/21/16 and my hair is better than ever. It's shiny, silky and looks so healthy now. I know have several CC in my stash and couldn't be more pleased.

i spent so much on shampoos and conditioners over the years and rarely got these results.

If you have thick, coarse, dry, color treated hair, this is the WEN for you.  This is the only thing for your hair.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mustang Shar  I love the 613 styling crime, gives my blonde hair the best shine.  I also use 613 mousse and always use the 613 rtm.  I have to be careful with the 613 cc,  I have to mix it with another cc for my second cleanse.  If I use it too much my hair gets frizzy so I'll take a break for a few weeks and then go back.

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@Mustang Shar  I love the 613 styling crime, gives my blonde hair the best shine.  I also use 613 mousse and always use the 613 rtm.  I have to be careful with the 613 cc,  I have to mix it with another cc for my second cleanse.  If I use it too much my hair gets frizzy so I'll take a break for a few weeks and then go back.

Oh yes 613  SC!!.....This is my FAV styling product of Chaz's or anyones...As I have said before I could have a bucket of it....I have the mousse also and really like it, but the SC is the best....I have really fine, wavy, (more thinish) hair, and I use 1 pump on soaking wet hair and more after I unwrap my damp hair...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

Oh yes 613  SC!!.....This is my FAV styling product of Chaz's or anyones...As I have said before I could have a bucket of it....I have the mousse also and really like it, but the SC is the best....I have really fine, wavy, (more thinish) hair, and I use 1 pump on soaking wet hair and more after I unwrap my damp hair...Smiley Happy

I agree that the 613 SC is one of my favorite styling products.  I use BGT and 613 styling creme most often.  

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

I agree that the 613 SC is one of my favorite styling products.  I use BGT and 613 styling creme most often.  

Oh Susan, you made me realize I have never tried BGT SC, I bet that is great also..I will have to get one sometime and try it also...(my Husband uses the 613 SC also  and refuses to use any other so I can have the BGT to myself....Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar, congrats!! I'm really glad that the 613 CC is working out so well for you!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy