WEN

Esteemed Contributor

This is Unbelieveable!!!

[ Edited ]

Sorry fellow Wenner's if you're getting sick of my posts boasting about 319 NBT but this had to be a new post because I'm AMAZED.

i always had a pretty nice neck free of age rings but after 50 I was distraught when one appeared seemingly overnight.   I just said to myself oh well it was a matter of time and I was lucky I didn't get any sooner.  This morning as I was washing my face  I looked in the mirror I couldn't believe my eyes....its GONE!!!   I couldn't believe it!!,  I put my glasses on, went to a makeup mirror couldn t see it.

i had to meet a friend and I told her "look at my neck". She said "it looks good".  I replied I'm shocked , I've been using Chaz's 319 for about a month and my ring is GONE. We need this in vat size!!! This is a miracle!! I want to give Chaz a big kiss.  Since my late 40's I've been using Wen exclusively on my hair and skin and it has certainly been a God send.  It has softened the blow of aging!

Valued Contributor

Re: This is Unbelieveable!!!

I'm tellin ya... I never thought I'd love anything more than I loved BGT. Until 319💕💕💕

It's so fabulous!  I swear if the CC comes in a gallon, I'm going to buy one this year, and I'm never going without this NBT!  Plus I'm addicted to the RTM, so Chaz needs to scurry out gallons of THAT too! 😛🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Trusted Contributor

Congrats @ANewHue, that's great!  I am using my 613 NBT on my neck and dec only (due to cost) and am hoping to see some improvement from sun damage. Meanwhile I am enjoying the feel and the scent! 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

Now - use it on ur face and if the wrinkles disappear ---- I'll buy a gallon.

Trusted Contributor

@kivah Lol

Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

Sorry fellow Wenner's if you're getting sick of my posts boasting about 319 NBT but this had to be a new post because I'm AMAZED.

i always had a pretty nice neck free of age rings but after 50 I was distraught when one appeared seemingly overnight.   I just said to myself oh well it was a matter of time and I was lucky I didn't get any sooner.  This morning as I was washing my face  I looked in the mirror I couldn't believe my eyes....its GONE!!!   I couldn't believe it!!,  I put my glasses on, went to a makeup mirror couldn t see it.

i had to meet a friend and I told her "look at my neck". She said "it looks good".  I replied I'm shocked , I've been using Chaz's 319 for about a month and my ring is GONE. We need this in vat size!!! This is a miracle!! I want to give Chaz a big kiss.  Since my late 40's I've been using Wen exclusively on my hair and skin and it has certainly been a God send.  It has softened the blow of aging!

I've been using the 319 RTM as my face moisturizer and can not beleive how good my skin feels.  I've been using very high end skincare and  Im switching.  I dropped the more complicated skincare and am now using the ula face mask and 319!  Time to open the NBT too!

Esteemed Contributor

@kivah wrote:

Well u better start shopping @kivah because even though I have few wrinkles my "11" has  isn't as prominent anymore and this is in a short amount of time.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@kivah wrote:

Well u better start shopping @kivah because even though I have few wrinkles my "11" has  isn't as prominent anymore and this is in a short amount of time.

@ANewHue

I'm glad to hear your news!

Now you know I was not lying all this time I've been sayin' I need a vat of 613 NBT!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@kivah wrote:

@ANewHue

I'm glad to hear your news!

Now you know I was not lying all this time I've been sayin' I need a vat of 613 NBT!

Lol! Kind of, @Drythe! Because it's a vat of 319 NBT I am after!

Trusted Contributor

I also have been getting amazing results using the 613 on my face down to my chest.   It has only been about 2 weeks but I have no wrinkles around my eyes now and the mouth area is much improved.  I looked in my mag mirror and the wrinkles that had started to appear on the hollow of my cheeks are almosr gone.   I am 70 so I did not expect for it to work this well.  I have been using Philosophy serum and facial cleanser for about  6 years AM and PM.   That started improvement but I still had wrinkles.  Adding the 613 AM and PM gave my skin a rocket boost.  I have been using WEN about 6 years and my hair is in the best shape it has ever been {per my hairdresser of 25 years].