WEN

Contributor

Chaz told a story about the blonde pixie cut WEN model (don't remember her name) about how she stopped using WEN for one month and went back to using shampoo. I think he said she shampooed 12 times. She wanted to show her co-workers that she didn't just have great hair naturally, that it is the WEN. Anyway, Chaz said there are pictures on his Facebook page. I would like to see them, and i looked but can't find them. Can anyone help me out and direct me to these photos if you have seen them. Thanks.

Occasional Visitor

https://www.facebook.com/chazdeanfanpage/

That model didn't do the experiment, she just happened to be on the screen when Chaz told the story.  The link above brings you to his facebook page.  You only have to scroll down  a little bit to see her story and pictures.  Look for the post about the 25-day experiment.

Contributor

Thank you @SetYouFree. I guess I misunderstood that part of the story. But that's why I couldn't find the pictures at first because I was looking for that WEN model. But thanks to you I found the pictures and story. Very dramatic tranformation. 

Respected Contributor

I saw it on Chaz's face book site.  I found alot of things on that show up on Twitter too.  I would usually Google it and click on the Twitter link.  If you don't have an account with face book or Twitter, you can't post but you can lurk.  I was hoping, now this is off topic from the original thread but I was hoping someone would post a link to that new brush Chaz is coming out with.  weee heee!  I hope this helped.