WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: The gallons are coming!! The gallons are coming!!! What gallon(s) are you getting???

[ Edited ]

@RipleyGirl Last year I remember reading on the WEN forum that it is NOT the most popular of his core products, and that it was mostly for people who have very oily scalps/hair, like to swim in chlorinated water, and some other concerns, which I can't remember. Not sure if that information mentioned in those posts is correct, but that is what I recall. Someone else said that because of that, not as many of the Cucumber Aloe are brought in when he visits; thus, that would explain why it sells out faster.

Again, don't know if any of that is true.

I remember him saying about CA is that it is the "most clarifying" of all his products, and one of his models (Joy?) always uses it because she swims a lot.

When I got my initial order of WEN last year around this time, it was the travel pack with a sample of each of his cores. The CA did not work on my hair at all. It was very drying for my hair. 

Hopefully, someone else will chime in as to whether or not my memory is correct. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: The gallons are coming!! The gallons are coming!!! What gallon(s) are you getting???

Is he bringing back the gallon SMC? I only have one bottle of it which I won't open because it's my last one but I could be persuaded to pick that up even though I have enough CC to last me a few years now.        

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Is he bringing back the gallon SMC? I only have one bottle of it which I won't open because it's my last one but I could be persuaded to pick that up even though I have enough CC to last me a few years now.        

@Laura14 Yes, the SMC gallon will be back in June.

Valued Contributor

I just ordered SAM.  I had ordered the Xmas TSV w/one of each of the classics (excluding CA).  Gave Lavender and Tea Tree to my mom since she has fine/thin hair and itchy scalp.  My hair responded best to SAM vs. Pomegranate or Fig.

Kinda bummed that the seasonal gallons are only in the summer scents this time (last year, I got WVM and SOB).

Super Contributor

@Lynnster67 they are doing seasonal gallons a little differently this year.  The gallons will be sold in their season.  So you might see WV I'm gallons during winter

Respected Contributor

I still haven't purchase a gallon and probably never will.  I also don't like to overbuy and sometimes order a good ODO or TSV when they are offered.  I may not even purchase anything this summer except for SHP EDP and maybe a good kit that is offered even though I don't really need anything.  I have been trying to use up my current stash but find that I can't resist a good kit when it is offered.  

Respected Contributor

No gallons for me...YET.   I'm narrowing it down to my favourite cores.  If I'm going to get a Gallon of the stuff I need the right one.  I keep trying different formulas and always find myself coming back to the two I started with. Tea Tree and Fig.  So it's down to those two but now I have everything else I've tried left to use up  and of course I will need to see what the fall TSV will bring.  And those  Triples with the comb have been my downfall lately.  Someday I'll have whittled my stash down to " Gonna getta gallon" level but for now I can happily say I've got plenty.  

Frequent Contributor

Last year I posted that I "wasn't ready for a gallon yet because I was still experimenting to find my favorite WEN formulation." Well I found it! I'm buying a gallon of Pomegranate. They all work well, but POM is the best for my hair. I'm only buying one gallon though because I like to vary the seasonals. I like saying, " hummmmm, what scent to I feel like today?? Then grabbing a different bottle each shampoo. Now if I have a special event where my hair must look great, I grab for POM.

Honored Contributor

I think I'm going to forego the gallons because I am going to order both the Mango Coconut & Honey Peach EDPs. Well...I might consider the TT gallon.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

So what's the deal on the WVM and other seasonals?  I am out of my Auto Delivery from last year and planned to order again, but it says it's sold out already.  I see one post that says they will be available during 'their season', so I have to wait until Winter?  If I'm sure, then OK.  I'll get Lavendar and then order WVM in the Winter.