WEN

Respected Contributor

The gallons are coming!! The gallons are coming!!! What gallon(s) are you getting???

Since the gallons are here in June, I thought it would be fun to hear about what everyone is getting. I'm getting a gallon of my beloved tea tree!! My whole family uses tea tree, so I need a lot. Happy Wenning in June everyone!!!!

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

Re: The gallons are coming!! The gallons are coming!!! What gallon(s) are you getting???

I do not plan on getting any gallons, but am looking forward to watching all the shows. I could be tempted by any amazing ODO!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The gallons are coming!! The gallons are coming!!! What gallon(s) are you getting???

[ Edited ]

OUR Beloved Tea Tree, @Hilary77!!! Smiley Happy I managed to accumulate about a gallon and a half (or a quarter now?) of TT from TTV with it's oil, if I did not - THIS what I would be getting too! ......Maybe SHP for me? Still deciding here!

Respected Contributor

No gallons til Wen Kid's are here, (hopefully) as far as gallons go...(hoping for some type of Wen:s  Men kit maybe)..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

No gallons coming to my place - still determined to use up what I've already paid for.  I may watch a bit to see if we get any kind of deal on mousse.  That's the only Wen product that won't last me until at least June of 2017.

Honored Contributor

No gallons for me either this time around. I also have to use up some of my enormous hoard of WEN in my closet. But even if I needed any I wouldn't be purchasing any since none of what is offered this time is anything that I use.
Honored Contributor

@Hilary77 Oh, yes, Tea Tree definitely! But I don't want to order until he presents the products. That way he gets full credit for it.

I'm am really low on TT, so it will be a challenge to stretch it out until his next time on QVC.

Respected Contributor

I plan on getting a gallon of FIG.

Valued Contributor

After taking inventory of my current stash, I don't think I will take advantage of any gallons in June. I have never purchased a gallon of anything and was considering SHP, but I have just shy of 4 gallons in a variety of CC's. I should use what I have already. I am down to one 16 oz of SHP and 1 SMC each. However, I think a gallon of either would be a bit much.
Valued Contributor

@Hilary77 I'm planning on getting a TT gallon for myself and a POM gallon for a friend. I really really really want a gallon of SHP BUT I want to take advantage of some of the ODO in the summer seasonals (like 16 oz CC, oil, RTM) so, I'm not positive what I'm gonna purchase. Once Chaz is on air, I'm sure I'll cave and over order . . . . Haha

**Suz**