WEN

Occasional Contributor

Re: The Insider - get advance order #s for select TSVs by joining InsideQ magazine

what are the item numbers for the tsv Dec

QVC Customer Care

Re: The Insider - get advance order #s for select TSVs by joining InsideQ magazine

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Melvin, who is one of the QVC moderators, recently posted this information in message #13 of the "Insider": QVC you're not being fair. thread (from the Q Talk forum): 

The insideQ magazine is free for all to enjoy at this time.  If you'd like to be added to the list of subscribers please email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we'd be happy to add you.  We certainly don't want anyone to feel that's it's a "secret club".  Look forward to hearing from you. Smiley Happy

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you join InsideQ as soon as possible because it can take 6-8 weeks for QVC to process your request. 

InsideQ used to be available to all QVC customers on a subscription basis ($12/year). A few years back, and without any warning, they closed it to new subscribers... which really upset those who wanted to join. Since then, it's been available to the current subscribers (at no charge) but not open to new membership. 

Recently QVC has reopened InsideQ subscriptions to everyone at no charge, so I'd recommend that everyone get an InsideQ subscription while it's still open to new enrollment. Thank you QVC!!! Smiley Happy

Each upcoming Wen TSV advance order number(s) is almost always listed in the prior month's edition of InsideQ. -- This information allows you to purchase your Wen TSVs several weeks before th TSV is on the air. 

Additionally, people who have InsideQ subscriptions are not allowed to post this information on the QVC forums (bad stuff can happen... it's a real headache) so we just don't post that info. -- So the easiest way to get this advance info is just to email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and request your own subscription to InsideQ today.

In addition to the monthly InsideQ (hard copy) magazine, your InsideQ subscription is supposed to include monthly email which has a link to the online edition of InsideQ. 

When you access this online link, in the upper left had corner of the main page, there is a link to the archived editions of InsideQ going back to 2010. On your laptop, you will see an orange box (when you mouse over it, it will read "archives"). On your iPhone, you will just see an asterisk in the top left hand corner. -- What's important is that, when the next online edition is available around November 15th, you can go to the archives and access the online December edition of InsideQ.

___

I'll say it one more time, just for good measure, email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com your request for your InsideQ subscription today!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Good luck!  i have been waiting since April

You have to know the secret handshake and be one of the cool kids.

Talk about adult bulying!  This is a perfect example.

Only certian customers are allow access to this "special" magainze.  With the amount of money  spend at the Q  I should be getting this magazine

Frequent Contributor

Only certian customers are allow access to this "special" magainze.  With the amount of money  spend at the Q  I should be getting this magazine

Honored Contributor

@stateofmichigan wrote:

Oh good grief.

Respected Contributor

@bebe777!!! It's so great to hear from you!! We were a little worried about you. I think I speak for a lot of us when I say the forum is not the same without you!!! 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

@bebe777!!! It's so great to hear from you!! We were a little worried about you. I think I speak for a lot of us when I say the forum is not the same without you!!! 

@Hilary77 I'm so sad to say that the post from @bebe777 was an old post on 11-30-15 Woman Sad I wish someone would hear from her

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Hilary77 wrote:

@Hilary77 I'm so sad to say that the post from @bebe777 was an old post on 11-30-15 Woman Sad I wish someone would hear from her

Oh no! So sorry. I got so excited to see her name that I didn't pay attention to the date. I hope we hear from her soon.

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!