WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: The Insider - get advance order #s for select TSVs by joining InsideQ magazine

@sonechko wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@Alexa6352 wrote:

I sent them an E-mail on Sept 7th..They answered me saying that they will gladly add me to the list,but it might take up to 2 months before I see anything..So, It's been a Month and NOTHING....I'm trying to figure out WHY should it take so long? In this day and age of electronics..it should be AUTOMATIC..?? Ya think??

Me too. Got the email saying they would add me to the list about the same time as you. Nothing yet. But according to @bebe777 and others we will get it eventually. Smiley Happy

I got the same reply from their rep. I wrote back - "Thank you very much! Could you please just give me a link to the QMagazine?" They immediately replied with a link, I can use ANYTIME. All I have to do, is to look for the newest issue month.

@sonechko I'm so glad that you emailed them back and they sent you the online link for InsideQ!! Smiley Happy And thanks so much for sharing this information!!! Smiley Happy I haven't seen you on the forum for the past week, so I hope all is well with you. Smiley Happy

With regard to InsideQ magazine (The Insider)...

Going back a few years (when everyone was able to get InsideQ), as soon as you put in your supscription request, QVC automatically emailed people the link to the online edition of InsideQ. -- They let you know that it would take 2-3 months before you started receiving your hard copy of the monthly InsideQ magazine, but that the online link gave every subscriber access to InsideQ info immediately. 

Based on sonechko's experience, it seems that when they email you back to let you know that your request is being processed, that you need to take the extra step of emailing them back and asking to email you the link to the online edition of InsideQ right now. 

As I mentioned before, when you access this online link, in the upper left had corner of the main page there is a link to the archived editions of InsideQ going back to 2010. On your laptop, you will see an orange box (when you mouse over it, it will read "archives"). On your iPhone, you will just see an asterisk in the top left hand corner. -- What's important is that, when the next online edition is available around October 15th, you can go to the archives and access the November 2015 edition of Inside Q.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Insider - get advance order #s for select TSVs by joining InsideQ magazine

@bebe777 .... I want to THANK YOU!!!!!! for all of the great information you supplied in this post .... I really appreciate you taking the time to do so.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Bebe! I was SUPER busy in the last several days, too many things, all on the front burner, competing for my attention. And my car broke down on the top of it all, precisely when my man was 8 thousand miles away in Ukraine.

Now I can take a breath (once-in-a-while), read and talk a little!

Speaking of the Q community rep. While ago I wrote e-mail to them and they responded immediately with a promise to send me a Q Magazine in couple of month, the usual blah-blah-blah AND a link to the Insider on-line. I used it, but lost this e-mail with a link somehow.

I wrote  back again in August. Right before that famous Core TSV was going to happen. They gave me only a "blah-blah-blah" and no link! I did not take blah for an answer and asked for a link to the On-Line Insider. They send it right away. Now I have link saved in my Bookmarks, and absolutely do not need their actual Magazine!

Do not take a "no" for an answer if you can avoid it!

Respected Contributor

Thanks @bebe777 for the info I sent the email for the hard copy.

I've had the online edition bookmarked for several months, I think it was before the forum changeover, there was a thread about how to find it with a google search & access the archives. This forum if THE BEST Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Reminder...

The online edition the December 2015 edition of InsideQ should be available around November 15th. And the advance order numbers for the upcoming Wen December 5th TSV are likely to be listed in this issue. 

Melvin, who is one of the QVC moderators, recently posted this information in message #13 of the "Insider": QVC you're not being fair. thread (from the Q Talk forum): 

The insideQ magazine is free for all to enjoy at this time.  If you'd like to be added to the list of subscribers please email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we'd be happy to add you.  We certainly don't want anyone to feel that's it's a "secret club".  Look forward to hearing from you.  Smiley Happy

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you join InsideQ as soon as possible because it can take 6-8 weeks for QVC to process your request. 

InsideQ used to be available to all QVC customers on a subscription basis ($12/year). A few years back, and without any warning, they closed it to new subscribers... which really upset those who wanted to join. Since then, it's been available to the current subscribers (at no charge) but not open to new membership. 

Recently QVC has reopened InsideQ subscriptions to everyone at no charge, so I'd recommend that everyone get an InsideQ subscription while it's still open to new enrollment. Thank you QVC!!! Smiley Happy

Each upcoming Wen TSV advance order number(s) is almost always listed in the prior month's edition of InsideQ. -- This information allows you to purchase your Wen TSVs several weeks before th TSV is on the air. 

Additionally, people who have InsideQ subscriptions are not allowed to post this information on the QVC forums (bad stuff can happen... it's a real headache) so we just don't post that info. -- So the easiest way to get this advance info is just to email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and request your own subscription to InsideQ today.

In addition to the monthly InsideQ (hard copy) magazine, your InsideQ subscription is supposed to include monthly email which has a link to the online edition of InsideQ. 

When you access this online link, in the upper left had corner of the main page, there is a link to the archived editions of InsideQ going back to 2010. On your laptop, you will see an orange box (when you mouse over it, it will read "archives"). On your iPhone, you will just see an asterisk in the top left hand corner. -- What's important is that, when the next online edition is available around October 15th, you can go to the archives and access the online November 2015 edition of InsideQ.

___

Wenners, I think this is particularly important with regard to the December TSV because last year they cancelled a number of the TSV orders (including mine... and I'm still a bit ticked off about that). -- By placing an advance order for your December Wen TSV in mid November, you'll get your TSV in advance and not have to worry about the TSV being oversold when it's officially launched on December 5th.

The December 2015 online edition of InsideQ should be available around November 15th. -- Make sure to place your advance Wen TSV orders early because there is only a limited advance quantity available for purchase (and it sometimes sells out in a few days).

The upcoming December 5th Wen TSV is always the best Wen TSV CC value of the year.

Dooters has confirmed that we're going to see the same sort of December TSV that we've been seeing since December 2009 (which was when I became a Wenner). -- The December TSV has been (5) 16oz CCs in individual gift boxes. For the past three years, the TSV has been priced at $80 (which breaks down to $16 per 16oz CC). Hopefully, they will hold that price for this upcoming TSV.

There will be three different configurations for the December 5th TSV: 

Classics -- Sweet Almond Mint (SAM), Tea Tree (TT), Fig (FIG), Lavender (LAV), and Pomegranate (POM)

Seasonals -- Fall Ginger Pumpkin (FGP), Winter Vanilla MInt (WVM), Summer Honey Peach (SHP), Srping Honey Lilac (SHL) and Summer Coconut Lime Verbena (SCLV)

Restoratives -- (2) Bamboo Green Tea (BGT), (2) Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF), and one of the new rice-based fragrance-free CCs

I'll say it one more time, just for good measure, email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com your request for your InsideQ subscription today!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

Reminder...

The online edition the December 2015 edition of InsideQ should be available around November 15th. And the advance order numbers for the upcoming Wen December 5th TSV are likely to be listed in this issue. 

Melvin, who is one of the QVC moderators, recently posted this information in message #13 of the "Insider": QVC you're not being fair. thread (from the Q Talk forum): 

The insideQ magazine is free for all to enjoy at this time.  If you'd like to be added to the list of subscribers please email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we'd be happy to add you.  We certainly don't want anyone to feel that's it's a "secret club".  Look forward to hearing from you.  Smiley Happy

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you join InsideQ as soon as possible because it can take 6-8 weeks for QVC to process your request. 

InsideQ used to be available to all QVC customers on a subscription basis ($12/year). A few years back, and without any warning, they closed it to new subscribers... which really upset those who wanted to join. Since then, it's been available to the current subscribers (at no charge) but not open to new membership. 

Recently QVC has reopened InsideQ subscriptions to everyone at no charge, so I'd recommend that everyone get an InsideQ subscription while it's still open to new enrollment. Thank you QVC!!! Smiley Happy

Each upcoming Wen TSV advance order number(s) is almost always listed in the prior month's edition of InsideQ. -- This information allows you to purchase your Wen TSVs several weeks before th TSV is on the air. 

Additionally, people who have InsideQ subscriptions are not allowed to post this information on the QVC forums (bad stuff can happen... it's a real headache) so we just don't post that info. -- So the easiest way to get this advance info is just to email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and request your own subscription to InsideQ today.

In addition to the monthly InsideQ (hard copy) magazine, your InsideQ subscription is supposed to include monthly email which has a link to the online edition of InsideQ. 

When you access this online link, in the upper left had corner of the main page, there is a link to the archived editions of InsideQ going back to 2010. On your laptop, you will see an orange box (when you mouse over it, it will read "archives"). On your iPhone, you will just see an asterisk in the top left hand corner. -- What's important is that, when the next online edition is available around October 15th, you can go to the archives and access the online November 2015 edition of InsideQ.

___

Wenners, I think this is particularly important with regard to the December TSV because last year they cancelled a number of the TSV orders (including mine... and I'm still a bit ticked off about that). -- By placing an advance order for your December Wen TSV in mid November, you'll get your TSV in advance and not have to worry about the TSV being oversold when it's officially launched on December 5th.

The December 2015 online edition of InsideQ should be available around November 15th. -- Make sure to place your advance Wen TSV orders early because there is only a limited advance quantity available for purchase (and it sometimes sells out in a few days).

The upcoming December 5th Wen TSV is always the best Wen TSV CC value of the year.

Dooters has confirmed that we're going to see the same sort of December TSV that we've been seeing since December 2009 (which was when I became a Wenner). -- The December TSV has been (5) 16oz CCs in individual gift boxes. For the past three years, the TSV has been priced at $80 (which breaks down to $16 per 16oz CC). Hopefully, they will hold that price for this upcoming TSV.

There will be three different configurations for the December 5th TSV: 

Classics -- Sweet Almond Mint (SAM), Tea Tree (TT), Fig (FIG), Lavender (LAV), and Pomegranate (POM)

Seasonals -- Fall Ginger Pumpkin (FGP), Winter Vanilla MInt (WVM), Summer Honey Peach (SHP), Srping Honey Lilac (SHL) and Summer Coconut Lime Verbena (SCLV)

Restoratives -- (2) Bamboo Green Tea (BGT), (2) Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF), and one of the new rice-based fragrance-free CCs

I'll say it one more time, just for good measure, email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com your request for your InsideQ subscription today!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Thanks again for all your work at keeping things rolling along!  Same here the 2 month response, but now I can see other ways to do it....

Last couple weeks of the beloved FTP!!  Hoping for one more special...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

Reminder...

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Thanks again for all your work at keeping things rolling along!  Same here the 2 month response, but now I can see other ways to do it....

Last couple weeks of the beloved FTP!!  Hoping for one more special...Smiley Happy

@quadmimi, hopefully your InsideQ subscription will be set up soon but, in the interim, the blue skies for me blog is a great resource. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

i HAVE REQUESTED TWICE!  1ST time over 6 months ago, was told would be sent would take a month or so.  Still have not received the first issue. 

Trusted Contributor

I requested a subscription back in June. Received my first copy September 30. Nothing since then. I emailed the social team, who verified I was on the list. Still nothing.

Trusted Contributor

I have now gotten a hard copy of the Insider thanks for following the directions. It only took a few weeks for me. I find it a bit easier to look at a hard copy than a virtual copy, so it is nice to have.