WEN

Trusted Contributor

I hate that the Wen TSV is so late this month. I dont know if they are going to do the lower prices before then...ugh... decisions, decisions! I may just try one 16 oz of the FVWP.

#IAmTeamWen
Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@LAKitty wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

Well dang, you FAS girls werent playing around...its gone!! Im hoping they will have more for those of you that were waiting for the lower pricing.

I sure hope so!!!  My curls will be devastated if we missed out...  I was hoping to stock up.  Smiley Sad

@LAKitty and @nikki48 - I'm wondering if maybe the FAS offered since yesterday is stock left over from last fall, and that's why it ran out so quickly.  Glad I got to buy one, but I really hope we get more - its one of the best formulas for my curls. 

I thought FAS was only going to be offered on Chaz's website this time so maybe QVC just hadn't updated the page yet.

@HSB1204.  fAS is up in 16 oz, i just ordered it.. RTM also..

What the heck?!?!  I missed out on those as well and I've been stalking the site for FAS products to pop up.  My only hope is that there's more FAS coming and I get lucky...

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the alert, Qtrmoon!  I jumped on board and ordered the newest CC on 32oz A/D.  If I love it I'll get the second bottle, if I don't I'll cancel the A/D.  I've learned it's easier to spread out those arrivals than to buy a bunch up front and store them.  I'll be working my way through my WVM stash for another decade, I swear!  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
Katherine Phillips's photo.

hmm nutmeg, ginger and cinnamon. I hope it's more pumpkin and less spicy than the FGP. I actually thought it might not have any ginger or cinnamon and be a good CC to mix with FGP.  

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

$75 to get it from QVC ($58 + $3.24 tax +$13.97 shipping) I'm going to wait until Chaz puts it up on his site. At least his shipping will be free.

Did they change the shipping since you posted, because it's 3 dollars to ship now. 

Honored Contributor

Ok well I don't want to wait, so I ordered one. 

Valued Contributor

Got home tonight to find my FAS waiting for me on the doorstep - super quick delivery from Q!   I ordered the WVP in the same order, though, so I hope there isn't a problem with that.  But can't wait to use my FAS tomorrow morning! Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I just checked and my new Vanilla Pumpkin is "Out for Delivery" Won't be here til late today but I will be back to post. I can hardly wait.

Honored Contributor

Nice! My fall CC shipped. 

Regular Contributor

Would love to hear what people think of the new fall scent VWP when you get a chance to try it.