WEN

Super Contributor

on pricing - summer is at $58.00 also, I thought price increase was when summer first came out? 

#IamTeamWen
Super Contributor
Trusted Contributor

@a WEN Angel

okay - I see now. I didn't buy a Summer 32oz solo so I was not aware of price increase.  SHL was still 52.74.

Respected Contributor

Yes!!!  I saw it this morning and got the new one.  I saw you could have a choice, not all three but a choice of either the FTP or the FGP or the new one or the FAS.  I thought you could get all but only one choice and I think auto delivery was a choice too.  Isn't that great!  I've been checking and waiting and now it's available.  I love the FGP so I feel I'll love the new one.  Heck, I love them all.   If any one of them sells out I'm sure they'll be more.  YAY!!!  Can't wait until the show but in my time zone it'll be on at midnight.  Guess I'll have to get some tea and get comfy and wait until it comes on.

Respected Contributor

I was thinking that when I checked it out earlier.  I guess when the show airs it should come on.

Trusted Contributor

The $58.00 price tag is the QVC regular price, I am sure the "special" pricing or "promotional" pricing will be the same $52.74 we know and love if not $49 and change.

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

The 32 oz Fall CC's are now available on QVC - I don't know if any other Fall products are up, I stopped as soon as I saw the CC's and ordered the Vanilla Pumpkin and FAS.  Going back now and checking it out.

Happy Wenning! Smiley Happy

Thanks @qtrmoonlady1 for notifying us.  I don't really need anything since I already have a good stash of FTP that will last me the entire fall season.  If I was going to order the new fall seasonal I would wait until the special kits were available.  I would expect that QVC may offer kits similar to what they have offered for the prior seasons such as (2) RTM and (2) CC, etc.  Of course we don't really know what type of kits they will be offering but I would imagine that they will have some different choices.  

Honored Contributor

$75 to get it from QVC ($58 + $3.24 tax +$13.97 shipping) I'm going to wait until Chaz puts it up on his site. At least his shipping will be free.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I still have a 32 oz. bottle of FGP and FTP. I'm not really sure I want to try the new fall scent since I'm not a vanilla or pumpkin scent fan. I may try a 16 oz. bottle when that beomes available.

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

$75 to get it from QVC ($58 + $3.24 tax +$13.97 shipping) I'm going to wait until Chaz puts it up on his site. At least his shipping will be free.

@SurferWife...oh gosh maybe the TSV will be free shipping & it would apply to where you live also?....then you could get the 16oz size of VWP included...(I forgot where you live & when I read your post I thought OH NO, wow they really raised the shipping!...