WEN

Valued Contributor

The 32 oz Fall CC's are now available on QVC - I don't know if any other Fall products are up, I stopped as soon as I saw the CC's and ordered the Vanilla Pumpkin and FAS.  Going back now and checking it out.

Happy Wenning! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I want them all........ I need to win the lottery.  I need to play the lottery.....

Respected Contributor

Oh wow, it is scary when I want 3 out of the 4 they are showing!.....Now if we can get the TSV # my Wen life can carry on nicely, @cac140 (I don't know if even the lottery would help..Smiley Happy 

Frequent Contributor

I noticed the price increased from 52.74 to 58.00, not happy about that. I have used Wen for 9 years almost 10 and I love it.  Not everyone can afford all the increases. I happen to use a lot since I have a lot of hair and very long as well, I may need to cut down to continue using it or only purchase TSV's. 

Valued Contributor

I want to give the Fall Tuscan Pear another chance but will wait on that for now.  I gave up on the Ginger Pumpkin - too drying.  I have enough WEN to open my own store, but if I like the Vanilla Pumpkin, with FAS available again, I'm in big trouble! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Mgggg1 wrote:

I noticed the price increased from 52.74 to 58.00, not happy about that. I have used Wen for 9 years almost 10 and I love it.  Not everyone can afford all the increases. I happen to use a lot since I have a lot of hair and very long as well, I may need to cut down to continue using it or only purchase TSV's. 

@Mgggg1 -  I agree - hope nothing else increased.  I will be avoiding the E-Z pays - they can really add up.  I put a lot on my Q-Card in June and refuse to add anything to it until it's all paid off, hopefully, this month.  

Trusted Contributor

That price might actually be an error- so possibly wait or contact CS first.

also maybe free shipping in our future.

mere speculation...

Valued Contributor

@untitled wrote:

That price might actually be an error- so possibly wait or contact CS first.

also maybe free shipping in our future.

mere speculation...

@untitled - Free shipping would be great!

Honored Contributor

Weird, no ingredients listed for the new one. Hopefully they post them soon!

Trusted Contributor
Katherine Phillips's photo.