WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

A neighbor gave me one of those combs.  She had more than one and did not especially "love" them.  I tried it.   It's a comb - that's all folks.  Just a

comb. Actually it wasn't appealing to me in any meaningful way.  I think I put it in the garbage. For me, it wasn't touchd by an angel.  It was just a comb - heavy, awkward and not a good choice. Report me as Inappropriate if you like. Doesn't change what is.

There is nothing "Inappropriate" in what you wrote, @Perkup, just the usual "I really despise everything WEN" kinda statement. There is no reporting-worthy inappropriately in it, just ethically not too cool, kind of like "raining on somebody else parade" sort of thing.

You are entitled to your opinion, of course, even on WEN board, where you know well enough - we have quite different opinion about everything WEN. Of course! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@GSPgirl wrote:

Be careful because it will break, if you drop it in the shower and it will still pull your wet hair out.  

Hmmm.....@GSPgirl, it may break, not nessessarily - "it will break".  I have many WEN combs. Dropped them down, on hard surfaces, and on multiple occasions - never broke one as of yet..... 

You know,  you CAN pull your hair out also with your fingers. If you try hard enough. Woman LOL

@sonechko   I am the best at dropping my Wen comb in the shower, in fact we joke about it!! Never ever even one bit of damage... glad I got the "good comb" !!

Woman Happy Must be just that @quadmimi - we got "the good combs"!!! Lucky.

Valued Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@GSPgirl wrote:

Be careful because it will break, if you drop it in the shower and it will still pull your wet hair out.  

Hmmm.....@GSPgirl, it may break, not nessessarily - "it will break".  I have many WEN combs. Dropped them down, on hard surfaces, and on multiple occasions - never broke one as of yet..... 

You know,  you CAN pull your hair out also with your fingers. If you try hard enough. Woman LOL

@sonechko  - LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Perkup wrote:

A neighbor gave me one of those combs.  She had more than one and did not especially "love" them.  I tried it.   It's a comb - that's all folks.  Just a

comb. Actually it wasn't appealing to me in any meaningful way.  I think I put it in the garbage. For me, it wasn't touchd by an angel.  It was just a comb - heavy, awkward and not a good choice. Report me as Inappropriate if you like. Doesn't change what is.

There is nothing "Inappropriate" in what you wrote, @Perkup, just the usual "I really despise everything WEN" kinda statement. There is no reporting-worthy inappropriately in it, just ethically not too cool, kind of like "raining on somebody else parade" sort of thing.

You are entitled to your opinion, of course, even on WEN board, where you know well enough - we have quite different opinion about everything WEN. Of course! Woman Happy

Actually I have never tried WEN.  As I stated, a neighbor gave me the comb.. She had several.  It's just a comb - nothing more. She didn't use WEN. Just heard a lot about a comb, so she ordeered three.  I didn't like it.  I have short hair, and for that reason alone it's not appropriate for rme.  It was big and bulky and useless tor me so I tossed it.  Sorry if this upsets you, but I didn't care for the comb.  

As for WEN, I would never try aything that causes some people to lose their hair. But for those of you who love the product and worship the vendor, you are more than welcome to your choices, as I am.  Do I "despise everything WEN"?  Not really. I just prefer the things I use, but my life isn't controlled by any shampoo.

Trusted Contributor

don't even bother - it is a well - known and well- established modus operandi.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: That comb!!

[ Edited ]

@Perkup wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@Perkup wrote:

Actually I have never tried WEN.  As I stated, a neighbor gave me the comb.. She had several.  It's just a comb - nothing more. She didn't use WEN. Just heard a lot about a comb, so she ordeered three.  I didn't like it.  I have short hair, and for that reason alone it's not appropriate for rme.  It was big and bulky and useless tor me so I tossed it.  Sorry if this upsets you, but I didn't care for the comb.  

As for WEN, I would never try aything that causes some people to lose their hair. But for those of you who love the product and worship the vendor, you are more than welcome to your choices, as I am.  Do I "despise everything WEN"?  Not really. I just prefer the things I use, but my life isn't controlled by any shampoo.

Woman LOL Sweet. What a nice and polite way to say mean things to Wenners. No, dear. It does not upset me the least, as the matter of fact this makes me laugh, thanks @Perkup!  For the smiles, love those!

p.s. And, you are so right - don't you ever allow your life to be controlled by any shampoo! Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

It's just that it's a good comb.  I like to use it on my Long hair.  I can see how any  comb would work O.K. on short hair, so it really wouldn't matter about the quality to some people.   To each their own.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko said,

p.s. And, you are so right - don't you ever allow your life to be controlled by any shampoo! Woman LOL

Now that IS funny!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Re: That comb!!

[ Edited ]

FB_IMG_1471941508287.jpg
@Drythe wrote:

@sonechko said,

Now that IS funny!

Hi Drythe...so adore your avatar. The fact you help animals makes you very special. Quick story, Dear friend owns horses purchased beautiful amazing home. Closing went through this week. Back up in the story, When she brought me to see the estate, While walking near the stables This little meow echoed,, Low behold you guessed it! Previous owners drug dealers left behind!! They also left behind horses which my friend rescued. Goodness! Trying my best to keep this brief. Finally after bringing Mr.Man that's his name food everyday, She brought him home. He willingly went into the holder. He ajusted quickly!! Full house of 3dogs and the cutest little black cat who also was saved from death. So wanted to share this with you and other wenners. soncehko, sweet lady, You made me smile. I've said this before, Intelligent witty in the same package. Now! That deserves a toast, Here's to you! soncehko, Thank you for making me laugh.😻

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

FB_IMG_1471941508287.jpg

<snip>

Hi Drythe...so adore your avatar. The fact you help animals makes you very special. Quick story, Dear friend owns horses purchased beautiful amazing home. Closing went through this week. Back up in the story, When she brought me to see the estate, While walking near the stables This little meow echoed,, Low behold you guessed it! Previous owners drug dealers left behind!! They also left behind horses which my friend rescued. Goodness! Trying my best to keep this brief. Finally after bringing Mr.Man that's his name food everyday, She brought him home. He willingly went into the holder. He ajusted quickly!! Full house of 3dogs and the cutest little black cat who also was saved from death. So wanted to share this with you and other wenners. soncehko, sweet lady, You made me smile. I've said this before, Intelligent witty in the same package. Now! That deserves a toast, Here's to you! soncehko, Thank you for making me laugh.😻

@Sweet_Serenity

Thank you.

Enjoyed the story, always like to hear of animals catching a break & finding LOVE. Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras