WEN

Honored Contributor

Thank you, Bruingirl!

[ Edited ]

@bruingirl So sorry that I didn't mention you in my earlier post on another thread about the second and third session.

There were three sessions in all that were scoped. The first one was around 15 minutes, which Chaz asked Chris to do. That was when he went over what he thought he would do with my hair, asking what was my routine. I then went and changed clothes.

The second sessions was around an hour long, with Chris doing most of the periscoping, after he washed my hair and put the Re-Moist in.

I believe you arrived when Chaz was starting to put the products in my hair, having already cut my hair. I could be wrong on the timing. It was so nice to finally meet you!

I remember Chaz telling Chris to have you take over periscoping at that point and you finished up that second session.

You also did all of the third session, which was upstairs for the after pictures. I so appreciate all you did to ensure the forum gang could hear the various tips Chaz was giving. Heart

Honored Contributor

Ah bummer, I only saw links to two of the three. I guess I missed one!

Valued Contributor

@bruingirl is the best! 

**Suz**
Super Contributor

I like how Bruin Girl tries to stop by the CD Studio whenever she knows a Wenner from the boards is there to help share in the experience and to Scope! 

#IamTeamWen
Respected Contributor

Wow, you got to meet Bruingirl.  Wowee!  I got to see you, Worldtraveler having your hair done at Chaz's salon!  It doesn't get any better than that!  I'm so shy.  I'm on the east coast so I'd have to buy a plane ticket.  Maybe one day.  It's in my private wish list. Smiley Happy  yes, Bruingirl is really helpful here, I know.

Trusted Contributor

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@bruingirl So sorry that I didn't mention you in my earlier post on another thread about the second and third session.

There were three sessions in all that were scoped. The first one was around 15 minutes, which Chaz asked Chris to do. That was when he went over what he thought he would do with my hair, asking what was my routine. I then went and changed clothes.

The second sessions was around an hour long, with Chris doing most of the periscoping, after he washed my hair and put the Re-Moist in.

I believe you arrived when Chaz was starting to put the products in my hair, having already cut my hair. I could be wrong on the timing. It was so nice to finally meet you!

I remember Chaz telling Chris to have you take over periscoping at that point and you finished up that second session.

You also did all of the third session, which was upstairs for the after pictures. I so appreciate all you did to ensure the forum gang could hear the various tips Chaz was giving. Heart

@World Traveler yes, I arrived when was done cutting your hair and I took over scoping from Stuke (Chris).   I stopped and saved that 2nd scope of you because it had been going for about an hour so.  I saved a started the new titled "after shots with Naxxxx."( didn't want to say your real first name here without your permission).  After you left I stayed the rest of the day and did more scoping for Chaz. It was nice to meet you too! I remember hearing you mention my Q board nic to Chaz during your consultation....and I remember Chaz saying  something like "If bruingirl knows you're here she might drop by..." Chaz definitely knows me and my Q nic name Smiley Happy   I'm glad you had a great experience at the salon and thank you for your kind words Smiley Happy 

team wen rocks! Smiley Very Happy

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@bruingirl is the best! 

Smiley EmbarassedHeartHeart

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

@a WEN Angel wrote:

I like how Bruin Girl tries to stop by the CD Studio whenever she knows a Wenner from the boards is there to help share in the experience and to Scope! 

me too! I like putting a face to the name Smiley Happy 

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Wow, you got to meet Bruingirl.  Wowee!  I got to see you, Worldtraveler having your hair done at Chaz's salon!  It doesn't get any better than that!  I'm so shy.  I'm on the east coast so I'd have to buy a plane ticket.  Maybe one day.  It's in my private wish list. Smiley Happy  yes, Bruingirl is really helpful here, I know.

Smiley Happy thank you!

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@77yangya we go to see Bruingirl too- she is actually on one of the videos walking in and Chaz said her QVC nic. Smiley Happy