WEN

Contributor

Tea Tree TSV already sold out?

Good Morning everybody,

I just tried to add one more TT TSV on auto delivery to my collection (already purchased 2 but it is such a good deal, I couldn't resist), and it is giving an error message of "We're sorry, this item cannot be added to the cart. It is an invalid item."

This is just on the Tea Tree formula.  I contacted CS and they told me that the TT is already sold out!    I went back to the Insider and tried the one time shipment number, and that one also gives me the same message.  

Could it be true, that on August 23rd that the Sept 5th TSV in Tea Tree is already history??  Say it is not so!  I am so appreciative that I do already have two on auto delivery coming, so I can not be greedy, but wow, that was fast!!

I hope that they can get some more in before the TSV airs, TT is so wonderful for everyone that I really hope that someone that wanted to try it gets a chance.

Valued Contributor

Re: Tea Tree TSV already sold out?

Perhaps they had a limited amount of each scent that they would allow to be pre-sold. Perhaps on sept 5 they will have a lot more TT. Fngers crossed!

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

I think Suz is probably right. Keep the faith! Chaz knows how much we love Tea Tree!

Esteemed Contributor

I doubt if they are sold out. I too believe that they have a limited amount that they are allow to be sold Pre-TSV.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@icezeus wrote:

I doubt if they are sold out. I too believe that they have a limited amount that they are allow to be sold Pre-TSV.

@icezeus I sure hope you are right since I haven't purchased mine yet. It makes sense that Chaz and the Q would want to make sure they spread the love.  And from a marketing standpoint it would be a no-no let early birds deplete the inventory.

@Maggie Pie2 I bet you won't have trouble picking up another set on TSV day.

Esteemed Contributor

Any  pre sale quantity is limited- so they have product for when the tsv actually airs. For  any product Q offers! I've seen this happen a ton of times over the years.

Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl

I have not purchased mine either. I will be picking up FIG later on this week on A/D. I still have 1/2 a gallon of TT, so there is no need for me to make an additional purchase for that configuration.

Contributor

That makes sense that they would limit the pre-sales sales.  It is such a crazy good deal, and I buy the TT oil anyway to try to help my hair grow back, so it's basically for the price of the oil, you get the other three items for free.  Here's hoping that everyone who needs the TT can get it on TSV day.

:-)

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so out of it.  What's in the TSV and how much is it?

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Valued Contributor

@HONEYBROWN. It's a great deal of 32oz CC, 4 oz oil, 12oz RTM, and 6oz styling creme for