WEN

Valued Contributor

Take a look at Dooters new do.

I know what you’re thinking fabulous right. Well you should see my tail. If Wen pets can do this for me just think what it can do for your fur babies.

wendottersdq0XVbv.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Take a look at Dooters new do.

@woodyend wrote:

I know what you’re thinking fabulous right. Well you should see my tail. If Wen pets can do this for me just think what it can do for your fur babies.

wendottersdq0XVbv.jpg

@woodyend, lol, you've given Dooters a very regal flair. No wonder he's the Wen model beyond compare. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

WOW!  That is really adorable!!! XO  Extremely cute!!!!!!  Hi Dooters!!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Awww @woodyend, you've gotten love from Wen Dooters on his facebook page. He loves his carrot bouquet... but he'd got other ideas about his grooming details.  -- bebe Smiley Wink

P.S. could someone post the related photos from Dooters' facebook page ( @Drythe do you know how to do that? Cause I haven't got a clue. *s*)

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

From our favorite horsie's mouth...

LOVE this from woodyend. Thank you so much for my carrot bouquet..... however...New Do? Oh NOOO. Never. I'll mainly do braids and a #manbunmonday

___

Esteemed Contributor

OMG! First Miss Piggy, now THIS!
Thanks for the yuks, @woodyend.
LoL !!!!!
Honored Contributor

dooters

From WEN Dooter's fb!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

Thanks all for the kind words. I love Dooters and his story it makes me want to cry ( for sadness and joy) and celebrate at the same time.  You can tell the kind of person Chaz is by the people who stand with him, it has been a pleasure over the years getting to know them.

Esteemed Contributor

wendottersdq0XVbv.jpg

Dooters, I swear I saw Joan Crawford sporting the same hairdo on the late late show the other night! 

joan-27.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

wendottersdq0XVbv.jpg

He looks just like the best of us, Wen girls!

Is it really his mane or photoshop? I guess it is, and I also should read this thread futher down, beyond first post! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Ah! Just saw his tail..... Oh my.  They wear loose single braid all over the fashion word these days..... except they wear it on one side, and our Boy can only have it centered at his hmmmm.... - rear end.