WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Sun, Oct 16 - (5) Lessman specials - crazy good values esp. Resveratrol & Green Tea & Ch

@Jax016 wrote:

@bebe777  Thanks.  I missed out ordering because I was going to go back and got busy throughout the day.  I wanted to try the green tea one.

@Jax016, thanks for the thanks. Smiley Happy

That's a shame that you missed out, but the good news is that Andrew will be back in December with more Procaps specials and his educational nutritional info. btw, when I'm home I always DVR his shows so I can listen to them later for the info... and generally fast forward through the hosts selling segments. Smiley Happy

Also, Andrew will be on HSN tonight from 7-8pm ET... or maybe 7-9pm ET. This will be a more educational show so it's really worth tuning in. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Re: Sun, Oct 16 - (5) Lessman specials - crazy good values esp. Resveratrol & Green Tea & Ch

@bebe777  Thanks.  Next time get it when I see it.  He is so informative.  You know he started on QVC and then evenutally moved to HSN where he is quite successful.  Happy for him.

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Jax016 wrote:

@bebe777  Thanks.  I missed out ordering because I was going to go back and got busy throughout the day.  I wanted to try the green tea one.

@Jax016, thanks for the thanks. Smiley Happy

That's a shame that you missed out, but the good news is that Andrew will be back in December with more Procaps specials and his educational nutritional info. btw, when I'm home I always DVR his shows so I can listen to them later for the info... and generally fast forward through the hosts selling segments. Smiley Happy

Also, Andrew will be on HSN tonight from 7-8pm ET... or maybe 7-9pm ET. This will be a more educational show so it's really worth tuning in. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I am glad to hear that Andrew will be back in December. I have been out of the country on vacation, and forgot to place my order for his "Breast Supplement" capsules that I take. I believe I have enough to last me until December so I might manage to squeak by.