WEN

Honored Contributor

Sun, Oct 16 - (5) Lessman specials - crazy good values esp. Resveratrol & Green Tea & ChocoNuvo

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone, I know that number of Wenners these products, so I'm mentioning it here. Unfortunately i don't have the time to give you a value breakdown of all the great values today but there are crazy good values here. -- You'll find more information in the Wellness forum Andrew Lessman Shows (and his blog) - October 2016 thread. -- Also, I've included some additional info in the Andrew Lessman - info on supplements featured today thread.

The very best values are, of course, in the largest sizes. -- The four products in this value package include: 

* Resveratrol-100

* Green Tea/EGCG

* Cranberry Benefits

* Cinnamon-350

btw, I take his Resveratrol, Green Tea/EGCG and Cranberry Benefits. I don't take his Cinnanon -- which friends have told me works well to help normalize their blood sugar level -- because my blood sugar level is in the normal range.

And today, for the very first time, Andrew is also offering an additional discount of $10 per bottle (on the largest sizes) when you purchase at least four of these bottles. -- In the largest sizes, basically you are getting each bottle for $50 when you purchase at least four bottles (i.e. you could purchase 5,6,7, or more bottles for $50 each). -- And you can mix and match, which means for example, you could simply purchase (2) Resveratrols and (2) GreenTea/EGCG to get this value.

The very best values (in the 360 capsules size) are for the Resveratrol-100 which (I think) usually sells for about $140 at Andrew's site and Green Tea/ECGC which I think usually sells for about $100 at Andrew's site. -- I've been purchasing Andrew's TS values since 2007 and I've never seen values that even come close to these value.

Andrew is also offering his ChocoNuvo as a TS today. -- I think that thie final presentation for ChocoNuvo will be during his noo--2pm ET show today, but that you will probably be able to purchase it at least through the early evening (though it may sell out during tonight's 8-10pm ET show).

Below is the more information from Andrew's blog which @VaBelle35 shared. Thank you, VaBelle35!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. Andrew is also having a favorite products show this monday night from 7-9pm ET. He's never had a follow-up monday night show to his weekend shows, so I don't know what will be included. 

______

A TODAY’S SPECIAL X 5.  ALSO, THANKS FOR THE WORDS OF SUPPORT.

OCTOBER 12, 2016

ANDREW LESSMAN

Before I talk about the upcoming Today’s Special, I wanted to thank everyone for their supportive comments when someone had suggested that the reason we changed our policy to give away Free Shipping was because we were having business problems, which they felt were a result of me making political comments. First of all, I do my very best to avoid making political comments, since I respect everyone’s point of view and mine is just my own and no more valuable or correct than anyone else’s. The only thing I was trying to point out is that given my focus on our health and wellbeing, it just seems as though the news and political dialogue are attacking our peace of mind and sensibilities and therefore our health. As I have said, we can all disagree about our political opinions, but there is no reason why it cannot be done in a fashion that respects ourselves and those with whom we might disagree. Compassionate, respectful dialogue is the way toward all progress and I prefer it as the appropriate way to resolve all issues in my personal and business life and I see no reason why it should not apply to the political arena as well. As far as why we introduced Free Shipping, it is not because we are having struggles, but just the opposite. In fact, it was as a result of both our continued growth and a few years of my patient encouragement that HSN agreed to join us in offering you Free Shipping (a nice example of compassionate and respectful dialogue). It was an extremely costly decision for HSN, but as a service to you, they ultimately and enthusiastically agreed. I am very grateful they agreed, since it is in the best interest of those of you who are most loyal to our products. I also think it is basically just more fair, since I realize that, unlike other products on TV, most folks buy their vitamins in stores where there are no shipping charges, so again, I thought it only fair that HSN and I recognize that and offer you free shipping. Moreover, as I pointed out last week on television about our CoQ10, all the efficiencies that result in our expanded manufacturing environment have also resulted in price reductions to you. For instance, CoQ10 used to be more than 10x more expensive 15 years ago than it is today and even our Healthy Hair Skin and Nails effectively costs far less today than 15 years ago, since although the price might be slightly higher, it now contains 8x more of its most expensive and important ingredient – Biotin. The same goes for our Circulation and Vein Support and even for our Essential-1 multivitamin. Last week in our Factory Remote, I showed the new equipment that allows us to greatly increase our efficiencies and thus continue to improve our quality, our service to you and just as important, your savings. Again, I truly do appreciate everyone coming to our defense last week when someone posted a less than warm-hearted comment.

As far as this weekend’s Today’s Special, I know it is going to be fun, but probably also a little complicated, since there will be 5 separate Today’s Specials that you have to choose from. As I have mentioned before, since I am not on HSN all that frequently, I have far more requests for products to become Today’s Specials than I do visits at HSN. As a result, we are trying something a bit different this visit and, to HSN’s credit, they are allowing me to do something unusual and very far “outside the box.” Specifically, as I mentioned in a prior blog post, we will feature 5 different products that have been among the most requested Today’s Specials.

The five products briefly listed individually shall be:

ChocoNuvo. We will only have very limited availability of our ChocoNuvo in all 3 intensities: 66%, 74% and 91%. Following a very hot summer, we will now be back in stock for the next several months with our uniquely delicious and heart healthy chocolate. Because we are only now restocking our ChocoNuvo, the supply will be limited and the presentations will be brief. As I mentioned before, it will be presented more fully around the holidays, but I just wanted to make sure that following its unavailability over the summer, we will at least be able to restock your cupboards at Today’s Special pricing. One of the most exciting aspects of the return of this product will be my opportunity to share the incredible reviews we have received, including hundreds that discuss not just its remarkable flavor and texture, but also its powerful cholesterol-lowering results. It hasn’t even been a year since we introduced our dark chocolate, so the almost 1,000 5-Star Reviews are truly inspiring and a bit surprising, since most Americans supposedly prefer less healthy milk chocolate and not rich Dark Chocolate like ChocoNuvo, but ours is truly unique. Again, these will be brief presentations, since we are only now back in stock on this formula.

Cinnamon 350. I had heard requests for years (actually decades) to create a natural product that supported and helped maintain healthy blood sugar and insulin metabolism. Of course, the nutrients in a multivitamin are the foundation to achieving these goals, but with the most recent research on cinnamon bark extract, we now have a simple and safe tool to support our blood sugar goals and efforts. Its almost perfect reviews attest to the fact that it is highly effective.

Cranberry Benefits. Few, if any, natural products possess the extensive and credible medical research that Cranberry offers for bladder and urinary tract health. It is a consistently recommended ingredient by urologists and supports the body’s ability to maintain a healthy environment in the bladder and urinary tract. Challenges that affect our bladder and urinary tract are a fact of life, and these nagging issues can often compromise the quality of our lives. In short, there is no better researched nor more reliable natural method of promoting the health of the bladder and urinary tract than Cranberry.

Resveratrol 100. For almost two decades, Resveratrol has been at the leading edge of natural anti-aging strategies. As a key component in Red Wine, it is one of the central ingredients of the healthy Mediterranean diet and, as exciting as the research on Resveratrol was 20 years ago, it has only consistently evolved and expanded over the last several years. We were among the first to recognize Resveratrol’s remarkable benefits and we have included it in our products for almost 20 years. For over a decade, it has been among our most popular Today’s Specials; however, it has been over 2 years since its last Today’s Special and this weekend it will return with a flourish, since it will be offered at, by far, its best pricing ever.

Green Tea EGCG 200. No discussion of the anti-aging benefits of Resveratrol would be complete without mentioning its Asian counterpart from Green Tea, EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate). There are few dietary behaviors with more consistently positive attributes for our health and longevity than the consumption of Green Tea. Unfortunately, most Americans have not learned to enjoy or adopt this healthy lifestyle habit and therefore, in lieu of a few cups of Green Tea daily, a Green Tea EGCG supplement becomes an invaluable alternative. Although Resveratrol might be more of a media darling, I view Green Tea EGCG as every bit as beneficial and powerful.

The last four products are all at their best pricing ever, and if you choose any four bottles of 360 counts, the pricing becomes even better. Of course, everything also comes with Free Shipping and Handling. Again, I hope that my dividing the Today’s Special up into 5 separate presentations will not complicate things, but my goal was to achieve your maximum savings by providing 5 opportunities to order 5 of our most popular products at Today’s Special pricing. We will endeavor to spend approximately 10 minutes on each product during each hour.

Also, we will be doing a special Monday Night show with Adam to celebrate our 20th Anniversary which will feature all of your favorite products, but more importantly, focus on your questions. We are setting up a special email address for your questions and I will do my best to answer as many as possible on Monday night. That address is AskAndrew@HSN.com. We are also going to try and discuss some of the history, evolution and background of your favorite products and how we actually go about making them for you. I look forward to seeing you this Saturday night at 11 PM Eastern Time and then for the Today’s Special at midnight. We then return on Sunday at noon and 8 PM. Also, we will again do a brief sneak peek at the Today’s Special a bit earlier on Saturday evening.

Thanks and I look forward to your feedback and questions.

Take care and best of health.

Andrew

______

___

@HappyDaze @Drythe @sonechko @AlohaSun @ANewHue @avid shopper @Beeweaver @BExplorer @BichonEmma @Brdwygurl @Caitlinh429 @Campion @candys mine @ChynnaBlue @CoCo87 @Deanie @Debzzz @Diva1Donna @Harley2013 @hopi @icezeus @islandgrrl @jennys kid @jpie @Kjelle @Mgggg1 @CoastalGal @Luvitorleaveit1 @Mary Bailey @Mirage08 @mom2four0418 @Nightowlz @nikki48 @Ilovelife123 @NycVixen @quadmimi @RunnerMom @sailor_moon @sueinsf  @SurferWife @Susan25 @Suz585 @Thia-Winter @Tribesters @untitled @VaBelle35 @vermint @Wen_Woman @77yangya @yisbuff2

Honored Contributor

Re: Sun, Oct 16 - (5) Lessman specials - crazy good values esp. Resveratrol & Green Tea & Ch

More Notifications:

@butterfly123

Honored Contributor

Re: Sun, Oct 16 - (5) Lessman specials - crazy good values esp. Resveratrol & Green Tea & Ch

@bebe777

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wish he had this deal on products we use. I already take some of his products that have some of those ingredients in them.

Has anyone noticed any price increases on his products since they started the new free shipping over $50.

I noticed his EPO is $10 more. It's now $69 & I was paying $59?

Honored Contributor

@bebe777  This is what I see for Monday night so far. Although, other items will probably be added. HTHIMG_0290.JPGIMG_0291.JPG

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

Wish he had this deal on products we use. I already take some of his products that have some of those ingredients in them.

Has anyone noticed any price increases on his products since they started the new free shipping over $50.

@Nightowlz, in the Wellness thread I mentioned to someone else that I started noticing price increases at the end of 2015 beginnine with Essential-1 w/ 3000 IU Vitamin D3. 

And I started seeing more increases in January 2016. -- I don't think it has anything to do with the new free S&H policy though... since it started happening almost a year ago. 

I've been purchasing Andrew's suppments since 2007 and I've been really suprised that he's been able to hold his prices for 8-9 years... so I think think a price increase was due to be expected. 

WShat I do know is that Andrew is very aware that most people work with tight budgets and that he does his very best not to raise prices. -- In fact, there have been price decreases over the years with a number of his supplements. 

Also, around 2009, during the financial crisis, Andrew first insitituted his free S&H policy when he was at HSN... and while the economy has slowly picked up, Andrew has kept that policy in place. -- Originally Andrew set it up in recognition of how tight money was for everyone. 

Andrew's very honorable and I don't think he'd ever do a bait and switch tactic (i.e. give free S&H and then raise prices). IMO Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@bebe777  This is what I see for Monday night so far. Although, other items will probably be added. HTHIMG_0290.JPGIMG_0291.JPG

@butterfly123, WOW!! Smiley Happy

Thanks for that great info. 

It would be great if you could also share this info over in the Andrew Lessman Shows (and his blog) - October 2016 thread. Thanks again!!. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Nightowlz, in the Wellness thread I mentioned to someone else that I started noticing price increases at the end of 2015 beginnine with Essential-1 w/ 3000 IU Vitamin D3. 

And I started seeing more increases in January 2016. -- I don't think it has anything to do with the new free S&H policy though... since it started happening almost a year ago. 

I've been purchasing Andrew's suppments since 2007 and I've been really suprised that he's been able to hold his prices for 8-9 years... so I think think a price increase was due to be expected. 

WShat I do know is that Andrew is very aware that most people work with tight budgets and that he does his very best not to raise prices. -- In fact, there have been price decreases over the years with a number of his supplements. 

Also, around 2009, during the financial crisis, Andrew first insitituted his free S&H policy when he was at HSN... and while the economy has slowly picked up, Andrew has kept that policy in place. -- Originally Andrew set it up in recognition of how tight money was for everyone. 

Andrew's very honorable and I don't think he'd ever do a bait and switch tactic (i.e. give free S&H and then raise prices). IMO Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I'm sure he can afford to keep the prices down with the amount he charges for his products. After paying for all those solar panels, equipment etc he should have more money rolling in the way I look at it. LOL!!!

You always see price increases when free shipping is offered. Some of his products have some weight to them.

Trusted Contributor

I was almost out of my usual biotin supplement at the last TS and decided to try the Health Hair, Skin and Nails. I was really surprised at the difference it made. I had lots more little hairs growing in around my hairline. Thanks for the update!  

Super Contributor

@bebe777  Thanks.  I missed out ordering because I was going to go back and got busy throughout the day.  I wanted to try the green tea one.