WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife I just knew It was going to be a pic of our beloved Toby!  He is such a cutie.

Respected Contributor

Oh Toby you are So cute!....You are lucky to live where you do, have a fun summer!

Thank you @SurferWife for sharing the pic...Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Lol! Can't wait for Christmas Greetings from Toby!  Mama @SurferWife will probably make him into the cutest Santa Clause out there. Or a Deer? Whatever they'll come up with - it's gonna be a hoot!

Oh, oh SurferWife, please when ispired someday, do a photoshoot with Toby in the middle of all your WEN stash, wet or dry Toby-boy, I don't care. Just surrounded by WEN. Ha-ha!

Trusted Contributor

Aloha Toby! You are the CUTEST! Love your summer time look, sweet puppers.

Thanks for sharing this little sweet pea with us @SurferWife. He is a doll!

Esteemed Contributor

Is not Tobi's Mama a Doll too, @yisbuff2? And they both smell good with WEN Perfume! These two, Toby and @SurferWife are our Hawaiian WEN representatives! ALOHA to both, and keep those smile-evoking pictures coming for sharing! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Is not Tobi's Mama a Doll too, @yisbuff2? And they both smell good with WEN Perfume! These two, Toby and @SurferWife are our Hawaiian WEN representatives! ALOHA to both, and keep those smile-evoking pictures coming for sharing! Smiley Happy

@sonechko you better believe it! They are both dolls! I love any sharing of joy and happiness, which they both exemplify. Yay smiles!

Honored Contributor

Thank you @yisbuff2 & @sonechko. The DH and I are on vacation on the Caribbean and Toby is with his babysitter back home. We miss him so much, so I won't be posting any new pics for. Few weeks until we get hme.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Wow @SurferWife!!! Smiley Happy From one Heaven and into Another! Where in the C

aribean are you? Send us some pictures, please.

I was once there, on this little 33 acres only private island - Petit Saint Vincent. That was  pure real Heaven!  And I was taking day trips on this boat too! Her name is Beauty. I was crying, when we had to leave.......

Esteemed Contributor

@DrytheSmiley Happy   ^ this is where you could plan to go on your next trip. This Island will compelete heal your body and soul! Heart

Respected Contributor

Wow!  That is gorgeous!  I don't have to ask if you're having a good time!  It reminds me, sort of, when I visited Aruba.  Where in the Caribbean is that?  That's really pretty!  Actually looks nicer where you are.  Is that your boat?  Thank you for posting!  I know you brought your Wen with you too!